Service Type: Companion

Heyyyy guysss!!! It’s your fave girlll kaylaaa back coming in ready and hot with some new little updates added here and there so don’t forget to go check and see what’s new for you
(I respond fastest to text at 2083589772)
For those of you who don’t know me, you should definitely get at me even if it is just to try me once, I highly guaranteed you won’t end up disappointed but you will never know until you find out yourself, so just give that one time a try and let the curiosity get the best of you. Everything happens for a reason, and if your interested, then there’s a reason and I hopefully have your purpose
And if you don’t take my word for granted,
I have never been bad mouthed by a person yet I have a good list of reviews with a variety of very well experience visits- so let’s see what experience of our own we can make up

But let’s just take a minute to also be honest and real. We all make mistake, as humans- every single one of us- aside from any jobs, titles, or anything we have to do generally- we make mistakes, and we need to allow it, or allow the risk of or to mishap and pop up and happen. Shit happens and we all know it. And we all know every single one of ours stinks- but we don’t have to completely shit on and dump crap on someone, more than life already does itself.
But if you want one of the most honest real ones, then I’m definitely your girl. I’m not like any other provider out there and all it takes is one visit with me to prove it. I’ve never robbed someone-EVER. I don’t work that way nor will ever be okay with someone who is or does.
I have never robbed, I have never cheated and lied, and I have never deliberately done anything to harm or damage a persons life inside and out, in any way possible to the best ability of me- with keeping in mind as humans we makes mistakes. There is a difference between mistakes and making bad choices.
I have only ever had a couple mishaps with a situation that involved a couple advances- that were resolved and put back to good terms and is one of my very good regulars. All my regulars are- I don’t have a single person, including the one I had a few mistakes with- ever bad mouth me, recommend not seeing me, or ever finding a reason not to. Mistakes can always be fixed but bad choices and shitty people can never be amended. Mistakes are unexpected. Bad choices are already expected intentions for a deliberate purpose.

Sorry for the rant and lecture but with all the rob alerts and bullshit I have been seeing go around a lot lately is just absolutely disgusting and making this was once safe community no longer safe for any single person. We have all jeapordized each and every single one of us by the choices and actions we have made, even such as simple as one person starting a chain reaction that triggered a riptide like cloud of consequences over every one involved. All it takes is one person. One bad choice. Leads to more bad choices. Leads to more consequences. And all of a sudden someone or more are caught up in a dangerous situation.
You can not be safe in a dangerous environment and guys all it takes is one person to change it all. So it’s really all fun and games until one person acts stupid. Or another gets butthurt. And then others are ***ed over. And it’s just a domino effect of a whollleeee lotta consequences. And a lot of people hurt.. and that’s what sad. That’s what’s maddening.
On this board, our choices will always, always, affect not only you, but who knows how many 1+ more people it will ripple right through. And all I’m saying is, with how lowkey I am, safe I try to be, the best that I can be- I’m not going down for someone who can’t do the same or be associated with anyone who won’t make the choices to do so.

Sorry if this post is boring, and I don’t normally do post like these, but nothing would have felt needed to say any of this if too much of it wasn’t happening. It’s gotten out of hand. Out of control. And it needs to stop. We are here as providers to provide a business and more. But the business we should be providing should be good business and to the best of what we provide and can offer. Mutually agreeing to the same good business and respect from a hobbyist.
This is a 2 way transaction to make any business work. You need a provider (seller) with product to sell to a hobbyist (buyer) that has agreed upon the exchange of the transaction. Just like that. Simple. Easy. Good business.
Or bad if you make it. Bad choices. Unhappy people. Bad business.
What is the point of providing a business if you aren’t gonna be, do, offer, and just overall generally be the best you can be and try the hardest you can.
Sorry ranting on again, but anyways people just need to stop what their doing and chill. Your bad business isn’t only affecting you and is now risking many other peoples hard work and efforts. So many new people. Newbies. New hobbyist. New everything. You don’t know who’s watching. Reading. Joining. So just be safe and make it safe for everyone else around.

You want a real one, I’ll give you real. I’m fun. Sensual. Young petite and definitely cute. I’m me, and can definitely try to be what your looking for as well. I know I’m not everyone’s type and liking but I try my best, give my best, do my best, and own up to my mistakes and fix it the best I can. I’m just a 26 year old lady out of the caldwell area looking for people who can host mainly out of Boise and surrounding areas. Looking for mutual friendship and companionship who want to become regulars to hit me up and give one visit a try. Just one. That’s all you have to do but totally up to you, that is for all those curious cats out there who have always been interested even just a little somewhat but don’t have the nerve to try. Even so, hit me up still, let’s get a convo going, get a vibe for me as I’ll also be feeling for one from you too. And if it mixes and vibes well, let’s maybe even try a visit.
Let me show you of all I can give, show, and do, and you can be the judge of it

So, that’s a little bit of me and what I had to say today and I apologize but with how this year went, and how tough life already hit hard for everyone of us- I can’t just sit back and watch us destroy and shit on people even more. It’s sad. And it’s happening- and it needs to stop.
So get at me for a real one and I’ll show you the best I can.

Thanks guysss !! That’s lowkey kayla