Service Type: Companion

Hello Gentleman Im Samantha Silk and I'm here to meet friends generous upscale gentleman. Right now I'm in the Westchester area that I will be coming to Manhattan December 24th 25th and 26th ...... so make time for me and call me when you can escape to my world of bunnyland where everyone is happy and pleased to pieces !! 🐰🐰👄👄❤
512...5.9.3...8098 please text me and let me know your age and ethnicity the day and time you'd like to see me and also let me know if you were verified on any of the hobby sites because that will make our visit go much smoother. If you are a member of TNA please PM me with your phone number and then text me with your screen name.Name:  imagejpeg_0_11.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  207.1 KB
Please take the time to visit my profile and check out more of my photos and my albums and also look at my reviews because I come highly recommended and I am a doll baby to be around.... you will just love me darling I promise you that!!!
Name:  imagejpeg_1_7.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  189.4 KB
All of my pictures are pretty recent anywhere from 6 months ago and up until the last 10 or 15 days so rest assured you are getting the sweet Texas Playmate you see in these pictures ....... the pictures in this ad we're just taken about 15 days ago...pretty recent
Name:  imagejpeg_3_2.jpg
Size:  86.0 KB
If you Google my number you will see about 50 to 60 different pictures and about four or five videos for sure so after you check out my profile go into the Google box and type in my phone number
Name:  imagejpeg_3_5.jpg
Size:  48.5 KB
You'll find me to be a sexy sultry sassy and classy type of Lady and I actually have a very good sense of humor and I don't judge anybody and you can bet that your secret is safe with me!! From Mild to Wild I have something for everyone I am an alluring beautiful companion as well as a firm and soft-spoken femme dom .