***GENTELMEN ONLY***

-Fetish Friendly 🖤🖤

-Ask about "New in Town" Specials
*Qk-100 *Hh-150 *Hr-200
Name:  IMG_20201127_150747_078.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  55.8 KB
Hi Babe I'm Trish I' am Sexy| Exotic| Erotic| Spicy chocolate vixen W/ The Body-ody-ody-ody! LOL

5'7 with a Thick & Curvy figure 36DD
I will make your mouth water| You're Pants will BURST| I am very attractive| I' am Very soft with a Hazelnut complexion| Full lips and a nice round phat Booty.
I take a lot of pride in my appearance and hygiene| I offer a fine wine experience that will have you craving for more EVERY SINGLE TIME babe.

I am reviewed!!
Referenced by my Girlfriend: Monica69monroe (PM for Reference)

The amazingly Best thing is that, With me You won't have to gamble for good service (NOT EVER).
Your pleasure is my number one priority! 
I know what to say and do to make your mouth water and you will wanna Thank me!💦

.................................................. .................................................. ...............
HOW TO BOOK

I am newbie friendly but time is so precious .. Don't waste it; And I will NOT waste yours!!🖤
..............................Read Below Must Follow............
1} Send me a PM first including your Handel.

2} Next follow up with a text message also including your handle.

I will not respond unless you send me a PM on here first.

3} **Have At least 2 verified reviews/At least 2 vouches

!!!THIS IS REQUIRED NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

California
Seattle
Las Vegas
And a city Near you

SC @:Egoddessoflove

- LEGAL NOTICE -
Money exchanged in legal adult personal services is for modeling and is simply for the time expended in the delivery of lawful entertainment and companionship. Anything else that may or may not occur is a matter of personal preferences between two or more consenting adults of legal age and are not contracted for, nor is it requested to be contracted for in any manner. This is not an offer or insinuation of prostitution. Fees charged are for time spent only. BY CONTACTING ME (by phone, sms text, email, etc.) YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS

- Cancellation Policy -
If you book with me, collect my address & No Call No Show I will require a $50 deposit to book next appointment.

🚫NO EXPLICIT TALK🚫
🚫I WILL NOT DISCUSS SERVICES OVER THE PHONE OR PM🚫
🚫SAFETY IS A MUST🚫
.................................................. .................................................. ....

I'm one phone call away .
Can't wait to meet you Babe 💕

(206) 492-8941

Facetime Verification is Available ☺️
SC @:Egoddessoflove

[email protected]
Edit / Delete