Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: Bigger than life
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

VISITING ALASKA
    FAIRBANKS JANUARY 8-12
    ANCHORAGE 12-16

Aloha gents,

Verification and screening/deposit is required.

Please email/text at least TWO verifiable provider references. Newbie's please send an email/text with "Newbie" in su***ect line & I’ll direct you on alternative options of verifying/screening.

Glad to have piqued your interest and I appreciate you taking the time to read and enjoy my profile.

I am a low-volume, highly selective provider as to the gentleman I choose to entertain. I reserve my time for a small number of sophisticated, well mannered, respectful, generous and discerning gentlemen who know how to treat a special lady. I prefer gentlemen who are seeking high quality, beauty and passion while valuing cleanliness, professionalism and discretion. In return, your fantasies will be created and brought to life and I will spoil you in a way you have never experienced before! I look forward to spending quality time with you! Please keep in mind that I am an upscale, low-volume doll, catering to distinguished, respectful, chivalrous gentleman. I consider myself to be selective. Just as YOU should. I take great pride in building my relationships and my goal is for you to come back time and time again. Our time will be savored and well spent with one another. Intellectual mixed with *** conversations, tempered with a good amount of humor delights me, preferably over a glass of wine and fine dining. Sensual and inquisitive by nature, I love the slow energy built that occurs when two people come together..
    Last edited by OliveaBanks; 01-12-2021 at 06:33 PM.

+ Reply to Ad