Service Type: Companion

Hellooooooooo Pets!!! I'll be in Tacoma TUESDAY 1/12/21 through noon on Thursday, 1/14/21. I'm hosting from my, upscale, very private incall with a view in Tacoma. DUOS avail with BlondTabatha!!
Name:  bodysuit5.jpg
Views: 10516
Size:  0

But first things first, let's get acquainted... I'm a petite, blonde, Scorpio from Portland, Oregon. (5' 4", 115lbs, 32DDD, 26" waist, 36" hips) I've always been avid about physical fitness. I have alluring blue eyes and the body of a Goddess. I知 profoundly in touch with my femininity & sensuality. I知 free-spirited, open-minded, and intelligent. I love music, philosophy and fusion cuisine. I comport myself with refinement on the outside, but I知 a wild child on the inside.

Name:  blue-horizoontal1.jpg
Views: 10495

I've gathered several glowing reviews from a well-curated constellation of gentlemen from Portland, Seattle, Bend, Eugene, Olympia and Tacoma. I invite you to read them to get an idea of how much fun is in store for us!

Gents have told me that they love my eyes, legs, twins, intellect, kindness, sincerity, playful personality and sense of humor. I have a heart shaped butt and a sweet smile that will put you immediately at ease. I'm a part-time, low-volume provider. Pictures you see here were taken in 2019 & 2020. (I have many more pics in my TNA galleries, in addition to my website)

Name:  dreamsicle-selfie1-small.jpg
Views: 13693
You'll find me a passionate, experimental, uninhibited and fun-loving companion adept at a wide range of possibilities. Being a mature companion, I've had time to develop my predilections; Fetish inquiries welcome.

Name:  Atlanta-red-bodysuit2-flower-head.jpg
Views: 10358

I enjoy spending my time with emotionally mature, like-minded gentlemen of at least 25 years of age. My stomping ground is the Pacific Northwest, but I adore all manner of travel and adventure.

I want us to have an unforgettable experience - a memory to which we値l both return with mysterious smiles on our faces. Ideally, we値l enjoy each other痴 company so much, we値l frolic again. Quality matters much more to me than quantity. Our safety and security is my paramount priority. 100% discretion is assured, and 100% discretion is expected, in return.

SEATTLE dates: 1/12/21 - 1/14/21
Incall: 250/hh
Incall: 400/hour
Incall: 500/90minutes
Incall: 600/2hours
Dinner Event/Date: 800/3 hours

I'm into curating exquisite experiences, and I don't like to skimp on the details!!!

Details matter! Courtesies also matter.

Kindly follow this etiquette:
Be discreet, no restricted/blocked calls, no TEXTING until I have had the opportunity to screen you. No graphic dialogue. Be sweet and introduce yourself. This is your opportunity to make a great first impression. If you are uncertain about anything else, including my menu, please read my TNA profile thoroughly.

Name:  hula-skirt.jpg
Views: 10480

Verification/Screening is non-negotiable. If, we haven't already met, and you HAVE board history, kindly PM me on the board FIRST, ideally with two recent references that I can verify. (no retired providers please)

#PressPlay

Dahlia Divine
PM me (preferred to begin)
or
5 zero 3-7 two 9-7356 (I ONLY TEXT GENTS I HAVE SCREENED & VERIFIED)

Name:  minor-ave3.jpg
Views: 25086

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY BOARD HISTORY) EMAIL ME AT [email protected] WITH OTHER IDENTIFYING INFORMATION.

Flattering me & simply, telling me your age and the fact that you are a well-endowed, fit, handsome, professional, not to mention an all-around good guy will not be sufficient, lovely as that sounds.

A perennial fave: "I'm sorry, I just can't give you one scintilla of information for reason x, y or z. Would you believe I even get this response even when I clearly say that I screen & verify?

Name:  dahlia-bra-cute-url.jpg
Views: 18953

Again, if you don't have any references, there ARE workarounds, however, I will NOT have time to do exhaustive research to assure my safety. Keep in mind, I don't work with an agency to play secretary for me; so please be prepared to share information with me, or I will most likely not respond to you. Your understanding is warmly appreciated , in advance. Let's hurry up & get to the good part as fast as possible! I'm under strict orders from the Goddesses to complete my mission

Please visit my website to learn even more about me: DahliaDivine.Net
Also, I love Twitter; Follow me: @DahliaDivinePDX

Please see many more photos in my TNA Gallery.

Name:  minor-ave2.jpg
Views: 25056