Service Type: Companion

💥 ρ​ꪖ​𝘳​𝘬​ꫀ​𝘳​ ρ​ꫝ​ꪮ​ꫀ​ꪀ​𝓲​᥊​ 💥
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 🔥 𝘜𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯!

✈️ T O U R ✈️

PORTLAND INCALL

ササ覧⍟覧ォォ

Available MONDAYs - SATURDAYs starting after 12 NOON! - 10:00PM

New photos coming soon. Take a look at my reviews. You will never regret coming to see me, that's a promise. Everyone's ATF in town now! Catch me before it's too late <3

❣️ H E L L O ❣️

"The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides". - Audrey Hepburn

I知 a dreamer, explorer- a forever optimist, and lover of the wild natural world in all its variety, beauty, weirdness and elegance. I知 also a talented sketch artist with an affinity for graphic design and visual communications.

I have a gracious petite figure with silky skin, miles of leg, luscious lips, and a touch that will take your breath away. I laugh easily, love being playful, I'm passionate about bringing pleasure to others and helping them discover their inner selves. I genuinely enjoy getting to know people... while not wearing any pants! haha!

Lets be kind to each other. Value each other. And have experiences that we will cherish. We only have 1 lifetime, let me help you life your best one. Forever yours... <3

📲 C O N T A C T 📲

[FONT=Book Antiqua](201)639-4629
Text me!

[I][SIZE=5][email protected] 💌
ササ覧⍟覧ォォ

I do require light screening as I'm not newbie friendly. Here is my simple two-step process for screening new friends.

1. PM. Send a me a short PM here on TNA.

- AND -

2. Text. Send me a text with your handle and a little introduction message!

We can discuss 🌹 and other details in text once I've matched and verified your PM.

📸 P H O T O S 📸