Service Type: Companion

Welcome Gentlemen 💋 I Am Aria

Name:  52C66D83-043A-4EDC-AA8E-F2A611207BBA.jpg
Views: 2503
Size:  0
Name:  5EAC5E4B-CB79-413C-942A-60688E5B2C20.jpg
Views: 2500

Thank you for visiting my page. Whether you're a newbie stumbling upon my profile for the first time, or a gentleman whose been around the block a few times, please take a minute to read through my bio thoroughly before contacting me.

Name:  E24EC61A-72F5-43A8-B8FC-9DE4D9EF6F20.jpg
Views: 2496
Name:  5F0D3630-3639-4365-B493-F08F0149DE6F.jpg
Views: 2495

I have a very charming and engaging personality. I am laid back and fun, but also classy and well mannered. I enjoy great conversation and learning more about each other over drinks or dinner. I am only interested in meeting with respectful, generous partners who know how to properly treat a lady.

I have a tall, all natural figure and will always greet you with a bright smile and warm embrace. My sexy curves and gentle touch are everything you could ask for in a real woman. I love what I do and my toe-curling skills will prove that to you!

I am a safety girl but I love sensual experiences that are enjoyable on both ends. I truly enjoy building a genuine connection with those who spend time with me. I aim to please & provide the best quality companionship I can. I love to travel & meet new people from all walks of life. I look forward to meeting you!

Name:  004DBC80-30A6-4454-B355-B15A54F856B3.jpg
Views: 2510
Name:  IMG_2656.jpg
Views: 2499

💎Available for Incall & Outcall💎
💕Hhr - 200💕
💕Hr - 300💕
💕1.5 Hr - 400💕
💕2 Hrs - 600💕
💕3 Hrs - 1000💕
💕Overnight - 2500💕

Extended sessions can be arranged 💋 Ask about duos with my sexy friend xoxokeira!

☎️ Text only please ☎️ 323-366-5835 😘

*Screening is required for all visits, NO EXCEPTIONS! See below for screening requirements*

For members: please first pm me including your phone number, then text me with your handle/username and the desired session length & time.

For non-members: please text me with your name, age, race, and at least 2 established references that I can contact. Once I have checked with your references we will be ready to schedule.

If you are not an established member or have no references/reviews then please be aware I will ask for alternative screening. I will need a pic of ID or drivers license AND work verification (work badge/ID, check stub, website, LinkedIn, business card, etc).

🚨Additional Notes🚨
* No pics/videos, please don't ask!
* No rude, vulgar, or inappropriate talk over text
* No negotiating! I don't discuss menu or rates
* Text only, no call please

I am closely monitoring developments concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. I maintain the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness, including frequent hand washing, hand sanitizing and sterilization of surfaces between appointments. You will be asked to wash hands & shower as soon as you enter my space. If you show any symptoms (cough, sneeze, etc) you will be asked to leave. Thank you for your understanding and help in preventing the spread of this virus.