Views: 135758
Size:  0
Name:  sunglasses.jpg
Views: 19369
Name:  Sparkles.jpg
Views: 136444

SO TNA friends...I am FINALLY coming back from my vacation next week! I will be back on Friday, the 22nd. I know I was only supposed to be gone for the month of December, but I was having so much fun and also due to the Covid and political climate i decided to stay a bit longer. Im really ready to come back now and see some of my favorite friends and also meet some new ones!

I can take appointments beginning Saturday, the 23rd. Please try to pre-book with me if you can as I know I have several return clients who have been waiting very patiently for my return and will likely want to meet soon too. I do hope I have emailed the ones i promised I would let know when my return date is. If I missed any of you I apologize! I can't wait to get home and catch up with all of you! See you next week!

***I'm not available right this minute, so please don't ask! I need several hours notice usually...also, be sure to have at least 2 references, and include them.

***I WILL BE TAKING BOTH OF OUR TEMPERATURES WHEN YOU ARRIVE TO MAKE SURE WE ARE BEING AS SAFE WITH COVID AS WE CAN. AND I AM REQUIRING EVERYONE TO TAKE A SHOWER UPON ARRIVAL EVEN IF YOU HAVE RECENTLY HAD ONE.

You absolutely deserve the very best, don't you? Well why not completely treat yourself with a REAL massage by a licensed professional followed by some serious play time with my Spa/Fun Session? You have the choice of starting your session with either the massage or the fun part first!

Many of my clients prefer to start with the massage, finding this a great way to break the ice and relax, especially if it's their first session with me. Imagine having one of the best massages you have had in your life, then I slowly switch gears, tease things up a little and ease you into a very exciting next half of your session that's just as amazing, but even more ***ing than the first part! These sessions are one of my most popular and in such high demand for a reason!

I am also trained in Reiki Energy Work, Chakra Clearing, Singing Bowls Therapy, Cupping, Hot Stone Therapy and more if you want to add any of these to the massage part of your session, be sure to let me know! Message me today and don't forget your references!

Check out my website for more information! www.seattlevanessa.com

Name:  Oct5.jpg
Views: 74168

(TRADITIONAL SESSIONS)

$400-1-HR
$550 90mins
$750 2-HR
$950 3-HR

[/COLOR]

MY most pampering and by far the most relaxing along with the most ***ing sessions you will ever have are my Spa/Fun Sessions below.

(SPA/FUN SESSIONS)
***TNA Members still get a discount on these sessions, they are $50 more on my website for others.

90 min Spa/Fun Combo $450
2-Hour Spa/Fun Combo $550

[/COLOR]

( MASSAGE SESSIONS)

$220-1 Hour Traditional Finish
$300 90 mins

$280 1-HR (VIP Finish)
$390 90 mins

*** NOTE (If you saw me at my lower rate before the increase, you will be grandfathered in at that rate, as long as you have seen me within 8 months)

Would you like to come see someone who not only has the experience to give you the ultimate in pleasure....but is also very professional and respects your time? You have chosen wisely my sweet! Come see me this week, I have many delights to choose from including my most popular right below! I hope you are enjoying my photo's I just took today for you...there are more like them I just uploaded into my album

Be sure to ask about my different types of sessions! My Spa/Fun Package is very popular and includes everything you need to relax and will also be sure to excite you too!!!

Name:  Stairs2.jpg
Views: 165690

Name:  VanessaNature.jpg
Views: 91097

Imagine starting with some infrared sauna to warm up your tired muscles (optional) and most recommended for the 2-hour session, but we can work it into the 90 mins too, let me know) then I put you on my warm massage table and give you one of the best massages you have ever had along with some Reiki Energy work and a little sound and vibration therapy with my crystal healing bowls. Then we move to someplace more comfortable for the really fun part of the session...oooh la la! You will be content beyond imagination!

Name:  P1050938.jpg
Views: 230150

Are you the type that just loves a good long sensual kiss? So do I and I know exactly what makes for a lovely
and intoxicating kiss that will set the mood and determine exactly how your time with me is spent. Of course that is not all I know how to do very well...why don't you come and make my acquaintance this week and find out?

Name:  P1050092.jpg
Views: 115911

FYI, I am not a good last minute hookup, or really late night person. Especially if you have no references or vouches!
Please respect this and don't waste either of our time.

Please be sure to include your references or PM me so I can see your vouches along with your first email to save time. Please try to give as much notice as possible too. Also let me know the time you prefer to meet. I won't have time to do a meet and greet with those of you with no references, very sorry. Be sure to contact me early because I only have limited appointments available!!! I do hope to see you very soon!

Name:  P1050903.jpg
Views: 111685

Name:  P1050852.jpg
Views: 111872

Did you know that I have the most incredibly soft skin you will have the pleasure to feel next to your skin! I hear this over and over from my clients, truth! Also, if you love to kiss I have the softest most kissable lips, plus I am also a world class kisser, if there were a contest anyone who has seen me will tell you that I would win it, lips down! Besides that, I just love taking my time, teasing and caressing your body. You will never feel rushed with me, it just won't happen. Are you fairly new at the hobby? I'm your girl. We can chat on the couch and have a glass of wine or other until the time is right, then...prepare to have your world rocked!!! Come see me this week, I have some time reserved for your pleasure.

My lovely private incall is nicely appointed, very easy to find and discreet with all the things we need to cozy up, maybe sip some wine and cuddle some while we talk and get to know one another better a little on the couch first before we *** each other's nectar...

Name:  P1050855.jpg
Views: 111679

*Please tell me in your initial email to me which of the three types of service below you are requesting so we can eliminate unnecessary emails!

I have other services and rates on my website that I cannot list here.

*Ask me in your email to me and I would be happy to add on hot stone massage to any of the above
services

Please email me at [email protected] and include your username
*Send me a PM from the board, I will use it verify you are who you say you are in the email
*Include at least 2 well-known & reliable references and their contact information
*Your phone number (I do not give out my phone number until a date has been arranged)

Soft Sensual Kisses...
Vanessa Cruz
[email protected]
www.seattlevanessa.com