For those seeking a gorgeous woman and a captivating experience; look no further!

Hi everyone! I’m back!
My name is Amber (Maya). I have been a provider for 4 years now on the West Coast. Feel free to check my reviews. I specialize in Domination/Fetishes but I also provide traditional sessions as well. Let your wildest fantasies come true during our session. I do all types of domination from role play to extreme torture. Newbie friendly as well. Like a true Dominatrix I LOVE what I do. Standing at 5’10, DDD breasts and a perfect ass to match I am more than enough woman for ANY man

Need me to be your arm candy to an important event?
I can also provide a sensual, fun-loving, classy experience. I am a unique blend of African American and ***. I am curvaceously sleek standing at 5' 10". Needless to say, I look great in a beautiful dress on your arm for a night on the town, or just a dinner with the two of us.

Always the perfect date, I dress sexy but appropriate to the situation at hand. I will arrive discreetly and will always look amazing no matter what. I'm just one phone call away gentlemen, or you can email me to tell me a little more about yourself before we meet. Ask about my OVERNIGHT SPECIALS!!!

~100% REAL PICS

~SNAPCHAT VERIVFICATION AVAILABLE Therealvmaya77

~Nudes and Videos Available for Purchase!

~ 150QV 200HH 350HR
~INQUIRE FOR DOMINATION RATES
~I REQUIRE 1 HOURS NOTICE
2O6-886-168O

Attachment 1417027