Hola Washingtonians, I am providing incalls & outcalls in Olympia, WA . PLEASE prebook now with me for Monday. Come see me you don't want to miss out on the opportunity to come play in the rain!!

Name:  Snapchat-376410132.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  110.1 KB

Bio On A Gorgeous Flower:

Hola amigos, the name is Lilyanna Rain🌸💦, I am 25 years of age, allow me to be the maker of all your unforgettable day dreams. Super fetish friendly, but You can come visit me and see why they call me Rain.

Just remember with Rain your time will never be wasted with me playing in the rain is always memorable. I am super sweet also spicy & irresistible. I enjoy fully catering to upscale gentleman, also others too (judgement free zone). I am your very exotic voluptuous Spanish beauty open minded, Ready to play, please and pleasure. So allow my wild side to take you on a whole new exotic & erotic experience, that you can cross off your bucket list, because I am super experienced with all either couples, or woman. I am the complete package deal when it comes to couples and getting that full pleasure.***. I AM A LATINA MIX OF PUERTO RICAN, BLACK. So feel free to PM me, I LOOK FORWARD TO GETTING TO KNOW YOU & MEET!

Ask me about my heels & boots I brought!
Also ask me about the different fetishes services I provide and all the things I brought with me!! Pegasus friendly. PM for details
Name:  IMG_0564.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  31.0 KB

💜Availability💜
3pm til 2AM
Majority of the time you can reach me
ANYTIME 24/7 just CALL ME or PM

CONSIDERATIONS:
💟INCALL💟
HH: 140
HR: 240 VIP: 420
90: 300
💋For questions regarding Outcall please send me a pm💋
💟OUTCALL💟
HR: 360 VIP: 600

🚂TRAVEL PLANS✈
Olympia, WA 01/18/2021 - 01/20/2021
Seatac, WA 01/20/2021 - 01/22/2021
Upcoming dates
Tri cities,WA , Wenatchee, WA, Bellevue, WA

🌸Overnights and extended engagements available as well, pm me for more info🌸
👄Panty Fetish Friendly👄👅
Cotton panties Available 30.00
ღ Luxury Panties Available 50.00 ღ

💌SCREENING REQUIREMENTS💌
*Please send me a pm through the board with the details listed below*
1) The date/time preference/length of engagement you'd like to see me for
2) TWO or 3 references that you've recently seen (within last 6 months)- include: reference's contact info & what they can remember about you
OR: one review you've written in the last 6 months that have the provider response to it
3) List the phone number you'd like to be reached by or call/text me list any specific requests
4) Newbies are WELCOME BUT you have to at least been with one provider whom can verify you
5) Regarding ANY OUTCALLS must videochat & have seen in a incall once
♡Thank you♡

Spoil me for the holidays
https://www.amazon.com/registries/cu...77E/guest-view

🌟FOLLOW ME ON SNAPCHAT🌟 @LilyannaRain
🌸Lilyanna Rain🌸 (937)860-0093

Follow on onlyfans Come see why I'm in the Top 8%
https://onlyfans.com/lilyanna_rain
https://linktr.ee/LilyannaRain

💋 A lot can't handle the rain storm, so please proceed with caution, something this SWEET can be EXTREMELY ADDICTIVE...

Do you think you can Handle me???