Service Type: Companion

HEY GUYS! My name says it all....MAGICMOUTH!! If you have never come to see my MAGIC SHOW....shame on you! You really don't know what you are missing~~

I WILL BE AVAILABLE ALL WEEKEND, BEGINNING TODAY, FRIDAY from 2:00 p.m. up till late. I WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE TOMORROW (SATURDAY) AND SUNDAY, ALL DAY AND EVE TILL LATE! AS ALWAYS, LAST MINUTE / SHORT NOTICE APPTS ARE WELCOME!!(Of course, if you have already been screened) I WILL ALSO BE OFFERING MY SPECIALTY SPECIALS FOR THIS EVENING ONLY (FRIDAY), SO ACT FAST!

I offer in-call at my South Jersey location which is approximately 5 mins from Cherry Hill and 10 mins from Philly. I am typically available both day and evening hours, beginning approximately 9:00 am up till late night, around 2:30 am or so. ( I could, however, accommodate earlier or later appt. requests as long as I know in advance). The same schedule goes for the entire weekend as well. As a bonus......I am usually very good at accommodating short notice/last minute appointments, so don't hesitate to ask.

If interested in setting up a session, shoot me an email at [email protected] Be sure to include your handle and provider references as well as day, time and duration you desire. IF AND ONLY IF WE HAVE MET BEFORE, you may also text me if that is an option at (856) 438 - 0886. I just ask new guys to contact me via email for the initial contact and then anything after you can email or text.

I really look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to giving you the experience of a life time. Magicmouth