Service Type: Companion

NatalieRose here for you!

Name:  DA014582-E649-46E9-B58C-435B1D996E8D.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  87.9 KB
Standing about 5' 5, 140lbs and ready to be your perfect erotic fantasy!!!
I am the girl next door!!!

I want to see what heights we can reach and let me fulfill all your sexual fantasies and desires!!
So what are you waiting for??
Come see what your missing

Name:  BFB48D58-6D45-45CA-A096-E4B84CE1A60D.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  84.8 KB
---TiPS &GifTS are not expected but greatly appreciated ---
If you have been searching for a lady who is as educated as she is beautiful, as sophisticated as she is playful and as worldly as she is wild, then you have found your heart's desire. I'm very bubbly &outgoing - energetic &sweet. We will feel like old friends if we aren't already. ❣
I'm super addicting and know what you need! When we take our leave, you will keep a smile on your face and memories that will never fade. I guarantee you'll be longing for more &will be back in my presence soon!

Name:  E96269BC-1FD7-4400-84A7-C5BD4AE6D8B8.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  79.8 KB
Name:  AE09554A-2894-47D8-8B28-77905A961C00.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  48.1 KB
503-704-1594

HOW TO GET IN TOUCH
💛💚❤💙
1. Text me your handle, duration for incall or outcall &desired time of appointment . (About/atleast an hour advance is best ; but last minute does work sometimes)
2. Send me a message through the board to confirm our texts. (Include your phone number)
3. If you don't have any references linked to your profile-
please send info of ones you do for me to check - verified reviews also work- if your a newbie no worries just let me know (I require a current selfie for newbie outcalls &some incalls!) 😉
Inquire about longer sessions &overnights
and weekend specials

- Cancellation Policy -
If you book with me, collect my address & No Call No Show I will require a $50 fee &deposit to book next appointment.

What are you waiting for?! Your missing out!
Legal Notice: Compensation is for time & companionship only. Any occurrences are a matter of personal preferences between two or more consenting adults. Any person engaging hereby agree that you are not affiliated with any type of law enforcement agency/attempting to use this advertisement as means for entrapment purposes. Initiating contact with me (via phone, email, etc.) constitutes agreement to these terms.