Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

New nice guy here and confused

Hello all, I hope you're all staying safe and having fun

My name is David and I'm new here but not new to the industry. The last lady I was with pointed this site out to me and it does indeed seem like a good site which is why I'm here now.

A little about me, I'm a veteran and served in the Army for only 2 years. Unfortunately I went through abuse there and got serious injuries as a result. Due to the mental trauma I was let go with an honorable discharge (the others got into serious trouble). That was 2018. That along with other things in my life has made me a really caring and kind person. I know what it's like to be treated poorly and don't want others to feel that way.

Now, I've recovered a bit (back is still messed up) and looking for some genuinely positive interactions with others. I'm a very empathetic guy and thrive off of positive energy of those near me. Very much a, "I'm happy when you're happy" type of person. With Covid, it's become difficult to be around people.

Being new to this site I'm having some issues finding well reviewed providers that are open to GFE. I was wondering a few things:

1) What is TDL and how do I use it? I've seen some ads say things like, "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR TDL THEN MSG ME" and I've seen numerous other ads, reviews and such that mention TDL

2) Tips on finding providers that offer GFE services and are newbie friendly?

3) If I contact a provider here, how long should I wait to hear back from them before trying another? Is there a rule of thumb for this?

I'm a really nice guy and a gentleman but I understand that I need to build up rep here for those words to have weight. I am very nice, caring and just looking for some affection that I could really use. I understand that this site cares about protecting both providers and hobbyists alike. Could I get some advice/tips on how to go about building good rep with providers that are newbie friendly please?

Thank you for your time in reading this post
    Last edited by Rhoken; 01-29-2021 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Added thank you to the end

Re: New nice guy here and confused

Hey David
    To answer a few of your questions TDL is your “To Do List” so it’s like a bookmark for a provider you would like to see. To find if a provider is GFE friendly go to the page and look at there menu most providers put what they do and do not like on there. And for your last question it’s kinda up to you I feel. Hope that kinda helps. Take care XoXo

Up on the home page, the red banner; read Rules and a FAQ, then learn to use the search function there is a “ newbie friendly” button there. 24 hours is more than adequate wait time. Write some discrete reviews. Always check alerts. Good hunting.

David, What a wonderful introduction you've made. It looks like the above have answered your questions. I just wanted to appreciate your openness. I really enjoyed your sharing. Some hobbyist here are hard to figure as they are very limited in info they post. It's hard to know if we would connect and enjoy each other. I think I'm a bit of an anomaly here on the boards as an older provider who really like to get to know my clients creating those genuinely positive interactions you spoke of.

One tip I can offer is to save the contact info for the providers you are in contact with. TNA site is sometimes unpredictable and it's a mess when you are communicating with a provider about a same day appt and then you lose access to the site.

You need to be much more discrete. Try to not give out too much identifying information.

Hi David!
    You do sound like a truly wonderful man!
    I am Newbie Friendly and provide GFE services as well! Check me out to see if you think I would be a good match for you! I think we would be!
    I hope to hear back from you soon!
    Xoxoxo,
    -Desi💋💋💋

+ Reply to Thread