Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Ad

KENNEWICK INCALL Can you meet me halfway? Ready and willing to fulfill all your needs😍

Hair color: Dirty Blonde
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 2"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: D Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

So if you’re reading this post I caught your eye. 😚I would also like to claim your attention. I’m a petite, busty, fun loving,free spirited, FREAK!!! who LOVES to entertain!🥳 If you have questions about my menu .. just know it’s all you can eat! 🤤. I rented a room downtown Kennewick. I invested in you to have the time of your life. So come meet me and make me SCREAM!!! 🙊 Couples are more than welcome 👭👫I love to share . Fetish friendly. I took a couple weeks off so now i ready to blow off some steam. 👅💦I really need some reviews so a review special is what I am offering tonight. Call me if you’re ready to start your weekend off with the best. 🔥
    Screening requested. FaceTime. Snapchat. Or in person meet. 💋

Allonya-541-240-9238

Re: KENNEWICK INCALL Can you meet me halfway? Ready and willing to fulfill all your needs😍

call on me

Quote Originally Posted by AllonyaTrump View Post
    So if you’re reading this post I caught your eye. 😚I would also like to claim your attention. I’m a petite, busty, fun loving,free spirited, FREAK!!! who LOVES to entertain!🥳 If you have questions about my menu .. just know it’s all you can eat! 🤤. I rented a room downtown Richland. I invested in you to have the time of your life. So come meet me and make me SCREAM!!! 🙊 Couples are more than welcome 👭👫I love to share . Fetish friendly. I took a couple weeks off so now i ready to blow off some steam. 👅💦I really need some reviews so a review special is what I am offering tonight. Call me if you’re ready to start your weekend off with the best. 🔥
    Screening requested. FaceTime. Snapchat. Or in person meet. 💋

Allonya-541-240-9238

+ Reply to Ad