Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

VISITING: HIGHLY REVIEWED AND FAVORED-FIRST TIME TO AZ-THE LOVELY MS OLIVEA BANKS

Hair color: Blonde
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 5"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: Bigger than life
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Name:  B5FC76ED-F9FC-4955-BDED-29FC6D2A8EAB.jpeg
Views: 276
Size:  135.1 KBScreening required for all new friends. P411 clients please send me a PM. (190568) All other clients please email two verifiable provider references. Newbie's please send an email with "Newbie" in su***ect line, followed by a text to confirm I received your email and I will direct you on alternative ways of verifying you for my screening process.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/olivea-banks-1b6696a2/

Aloha gents,
    Great that I piqued your interest and thanks for reviewing my profile. My name is Ms. Banks. I reside in Northern Cali where I enjoy my career but “play on the side” here and there, when my job allows me the “free time.” I am a blonde-haired, mesmerizing, blue-eyed, playmate who is down to earth and filled with lots of love and energy. I have a fierce and friendly personality to complement my appearance that will put you at ease automatically. A unique, bubbly, little firecracker that'll ignite your day.
    Engulfed in a curvy canvas, standing 5’ 5” barefooted, 135lbs firm, with perky, soft 34 DDD’s and silky-smooth skin to the touch.

INVESTMENT:

400-Bronze (Meet And Greet)
    500-Silver (Evenful Encounter)
    800-Gold (Delighful Affair)
    900-Platinum (Sweet Indulgence)
    1200-Diamond (***tails/Dinner with stimulating conversation)

Extended meetings that include lunch/dinner/excursions always take priority and are highly recommended.
    *2 girls *Meet&Greets *Dinner Dates *Sporting Events *Water Sports *Overnights/Weekends *I’ll be your eye candy! *Anyplace-Anytime
    Last edited by OliveaBanks; 01-31-2021 at 01:43 PM.

+ Reply to Ad