Service Type: Companion

BOOK WITH ME NOW AVAILABLE ALL WEEKEND

Please note in this pandemic everything is clean, & sanitized with me so i accept the same with you thanks. I Will have sanitizer, a separate shower for you to be able to freshen up, and the whole incall and my vehicle and self is disinfected before arrival! Thanks

The naughty girl is here to treat you like the king you are, i can come see you in your kingdom or come over to my play house 😘

Visiting in your area, book with me now i am 1000% REAL!!!

Perfer deposit for a first experience but not needed!

Ask me about my donation roses

Do you want something that isnt fake, bait and switch. My pictures are 100% me and I am ready to entertain and make sure all your fetishes and fantasies come true. I am your new secret fairy, granting all wishes!

long brown hair, bubbly personality. Silky smooth skin, a irresistible personality! Ill make you think youve met me before!I am down to earth and laid back. When you meet me I will be dressed for occasion, smelling the best. I am here to be anyone or anything you want me to be.

treat me to a night on the town. Dinner date, movie, night club. Of behind closed doors with a nice bubble bath and massage. I enjoy shopping sprees, traveling, getting my nails done, trying new things to eat, meeting new people, treating generous gentleman. I like fast cars and living on the edge.

If youre tired of mediocre, time wasting, scamming , inexperienced, foul, robbing, untrue, false advertising, underclass women! THEN CALL ME ASAP! I am 100 real, no fakes, pictures are me! I am 1000% discreet! No law enforcement! Do not text me or call me from a fake number or texting app! No driver! 1000% independent! Cozy private discreet Incall.
FaceTime verification available
I am Spanish speaking by text

Ask about my premium

Snapchat.com/add/misssnowflake24

My name is Princess

Lets get to know each other handsome i cant wait to see you !!!!
Serving areas of: Tricities- Richland.pasco.kennewick. benton city. Prosser. Sunnyside. Walla walla. Touchet. Presscot. George. Dayton. Othello. Mattawa. Grandview. Hermiston. Umitila. Pendlton. La grande. Milton freewater. Board man. Stanfield and SURROUNDING!