Elegant seductress, mesmerising beauty, deviant tease, charming tormentor and all round dangerous woman. Let Me lead you astray, we’ll suspend reality for a moment in favour of more hedonistic endeavours..

As a Dominant, My style is very hands on, I don’t hesitate to get up close and personal. I’ll envelop you, control you, guide you through with intention sensations subtle and intense. If intensity is indeed what you crave, indulge Me if you dare, I can be quite the sadist and relish in such delicious opportunity.

My power manifests in the provision of erotic pain and sensual pleasure, in seductive tease and torment. Allow yourself to be vulnerable, to surrender to My whim.

Though serving Me is reward in itself, BDSM can offer a space for self-discovery, exploration and healing. Or perhaps you are just in need of some strict discipline, a strong woman to put you in your place, to give you the punishment that you deserve.

I do however come well equipped, My collection constantly growing and evolving.

Some of My current interests include but are not limited to; worship, tease, service, bondage, impact play/corp*** punishment, sensory play, ***, feminisation, and role play