Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

❤FIRST TIME VISITING❣PREBOOK NOW💋3 DAYS ONLY(3/6-3/9)💋I KISS*INTERACTIVE*TRUE GF💙no lobby/private entry Ic📸NEW PICS

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 5"
    Body Type: Slim
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Dont miss out on the chance for us to share a amazing experience! Please see my profile,ads,reviews,& lots of photo albums(updated and non filtered photos)⭐HIGHLY REVIEWED⭐
    *EVERYTHING FROM BETTER THAN NURU MASSAGE HR ,3-hh OPTIONS,1-8 HRS AVAILABLE AS WELL*LATE &EARLY APPTS AVAILABLE ALWAYS*
    *IM THE GIRLFRIEND TYPE*I KISS💋*VERY INTERACTIVE/MAKEUP FREE/ALL NATURAL NUDIST*LOVER OF ALL PEOPLE💜💛🧡💚💙ALL ARE WELCOME*
    50$ TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT @ LAKE OSWEGO IC
    TO BOOK:
    1. PM ME HERE
    2. TEXT OR PROTON MAIL ME. INCLUDE USERNAME SO I WILL REPLY.
    2065019141 POLLYANN
    [email protected]
    3. I SEND DETAILS AFTER I VERIFY. I ALSO ANSWER QUESTIONS; )AFTER YOU RECEIVE DETAILS AND IF IM THE PERFECT FOR FOR YOU,LETS BOOK A DAY AND TIME YOU KNOW YOU CAN MAKE(I NEED 24 HR NOTICE TO CANCEL/I DONT CANCEL VISITS)
    *I LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING LOTS OF YOU WHO HAVE REQUESTED I TRAVEL THERE💋
    *I WILL ONLY BE DOING OC ON MY TRAVEL DAY THE 6TH. I WILL LEAVE SEATTLE EARLY AS I NEED TO TO MEET YOU OMW* CHECK IN IS 4PM AND I WOULD BE AT MY IC THEN*

I COMMUNICATE WELL SO I WILL REPLY ASAP. PLEASE BE PATIENT AT TIMES. I DONT USE MY PHONE DURING VISITS AND I TEND TO HAVE LONGER SHARED TIMES BOOKED
    *IM EXCITED TO MEET YOU ALL*PLEASE KEEP IN MIND I DO NOT PARTY OR PARTAKE IN THOSE EXTRA THINGS*
    Last edited by Blueeyedmassuce; 03-04-2021 at 09:07 AM.

+ Reply to Ad