Service Type: Companion

Name:  sparklydress.jpg
Views: 3488
Size:  0

Who Am I?

To older board members, I may be notorious and need no introduction. But I have been quieter and away for much of the last year so newer board members may not know me. . .yet. A bit of a spitfire, now college educated (finally close to my degree after all this time). . .mostly a goofball. I definitely march to the beat of my own drum. My interests include marine life, real estate, MMA, and social justice. (One thing that has not changed: Donald Trump supporters need not apply. )

I put a lot of effort into my pictures, styles, etc. so I'm disappointed to not be able to return with a new theme and new pictures due to Covid. Therefore, I'm using a collection of my favorite pictures that have represented my different looks over the years.

When Can You See Me?

This trip I will be available for a few months until spring when I will return north.
I am available seven days a week. While prebooked appointments are preferred, I may be available for same day appointments. 12 PM to 10 PM daily!

Name:  twitter7.jpg
Views: 3472

Where Can You Find Me?

I'm located in north/central Phoenix, about a 10 minute drive from Glendale.

I can be found on the web at www.companionestella.com and Twitter: @SeattleEstella

Rates:

1 Hour- 500
2 Hours-900
3 Hours-1200
Overnight-2000

Name:  sparklybutt.jpg
Views: 3406

How Can You Contact Me?

TNA message preferred.
Booking form on my website www.companionestella.com
Email: [email protected]
TEXT ONLY: 425-312-1345

How Scared Will We Be of Covid?

Name:  twitter2.jpg
Views: 11216
I am not terribly afraid of Covid and will not be changing much other than general hygiene/cleanliness and the low volume which comes with being mostly absent from providing. I will leave it up to you to decide whether or not we wear facemasks.

Name:  twitter2.jpg
Views: 3404