Service Type: Companion

Hey Gents,

I'm Sassy. I'm well known, well reviewed, and what I do, I do fkn well. I love cheap whiskey and the men of TnA Board.... Please check out my 5 star reviews to get a feel for how much I appreciate what I do for a living, and the gents that make that a reality.

My sessions are all inclusive (not code for *b*s, sorry dudes) but all fetish bookings always require a 90 minute appointment.

Please see my profile for more specific menu options and details on Sassy's Sex Toy Drive. Text me with additional questions, but if you can't do that without being explicit... book 30 minutes and ask me in person. Things are a bit intimidating for SWs online right now. Thank you for understanding. Xo sb

180m|750
120m|550
90m|450
60m|300
30m|200

Its my last night working!! Those of you who know me know I've got some normal life living to do... come and celebrate by kissing my ass goodbye! After 5pm tonight any session 1h+ take 50 bones off. Just a friendly reminder: I am skilled enough to fill 90 minutes or 2hrs the same as I would (& do) an hour. xo lovelies, call ya never! Sb

Pm then text, 425.689.2860.
Or email [email protected].
Please intro yourself in your text/email. Xo. Sb