Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

In and Outcall available 🔥Hot two girl specials 🌟Paris Your NEW ATF❗Leave you drippin💦 AND addicted 🌞 IM COMPLETELY REAL IN EVERY WAY✴️❗💖💋

Hair color: Blonde
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 9"
    Body Type: Thick & Curvy
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Hello to Each & Everyone of You Sexy Gentlemen,

Name:  FB79901B-97DA-48A6-B78C-0D6B66A17569.jpg
Views: 15267
Size:  0

I'm Paris and I'm truly honoured that you would decide to take the time to look at my ad as I genuinely appreciate your time as I'm sure you do mine. I've been described many ways but to make it Simple let me tell you a little about me. I'm 5ft 9in tall. Let me be the muse that helps inspire you to do great things within whatever area(s) you desire. Let me be the light that helps light up your room and the little voice whispering in your ear to say all the right things to all the right people at all the right times. I offer the experience of a genuine creative muse that will last long after our time is over.

Name:  9BFA3CA7-715F-458B-AE03-D8F706126F68.jpg
Views: 3615

[COLOR="#ff6600"]I'm Intelligent, non judgemental, educated, well-mannered, well travelled, always elegantly dressed for our meetings be it in my hotel the location of which changes every so often or your hotel of our choice or somewhere more private such as my loctation or yours.[/COLOR
    Name:  6C40F7EC-85BE-49B0-82FD-7FF2AF1191F9.jpg
Views: 3605
    I truly don't rush our experience and don't want you to do this with us during our experience together. My constant aim is to make this an experience that lasts long past the time we spend with each other and one that has Endless Pleasures.
    Name:  1E1F4614-3304-43BF-BA49-4C9CF7EB0224.jpg
Views: 3630

Please TEXT AND PM Me

[COLOR="#ff6600"]When pming me or texting me please be sure to include your handle and the length of time you would like to book me for! I enjoy multiple hours!!
    ]My number is 206-485-1571
    Call me to schedule an appointments.
    Can't wait to see you
    AVAILABLE upon request
    Duos with Veronicasmiles or sweetgirl101

[/FONT]
    Last edited by Goldie_lux; 02-27-2021 at 06:10 AM.

+ Reply to Ad