Service Type: Companion

Follow me on SC for daily videos & content! @cater2you253
NEW, PERSONAL IG! @xtaylor_seax

https://onlyfans.com/xtaylor206x

ATTN‼️ I have limited availability going forward! This Week: Friday 6pm - Midnight & Saturday 10am to 5 5pm

Allow me to introduce myself...my name is Taylor❤️

I strike a delicate balance between seriousness and play, between intellect and escapism. A true bohemian, I’m inspired by beauty in all its forms—particularly in art, music, nature, and sensuality. My greatest gifts are my profound empathy and a sharp (and often goofy) sense of humor. During our meeting, I’ll strive to create space for both of us to open up, be vulnerable, play, and laugh freely.

I’m also the kind of person who wants to hear your whole life story, who is fascinated by the complexities of people and of the world. I’ve traveled extensively, and there’s nothing I love more than an adventure. I’m endlessly curious, with an insatiable appetite for knowledge and experience.

I’m open-minded, passionate, sensual and spontaneous… you will be able to tell immediately that I love what I do. I’m a hedonist, but my greatest pleasure is knowing that I’ve made your fantasies come true.

BODY RUB 180/hr NURU (w/ Table Shower) 230/hr VIP 380/hr Nuru VIP 430/hr Video Calls $50! Ask me about my Bachelor Parties!!😉
Ask me about my review specials!

Name:  12FA50B4-1E0A-4C38-ABAC-1BE8F9BAE361.jpg
Views: 54267
Size:  0

🚦🚦You can find me at the NEW Federal Way RelaXXXation Station!🚦🚦
FETISH FRIENDLY!
😉💦

Duos available with CelinaXXX, Exotic Raine & al***uvv

Can’t wait to hear from you...
253-202-4852 Mention TNA!

Follow me on snap! @cater2you253