+ Reply to Ad

❤️❤️Busty Brunette ❤️❤️San Jose

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Hazel
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: Bigger than life
    Ethnicity: Latina
    Service Type: Companion

Hey guys! Im Katrina ! Allow me to melt your stress away! I am sexy as hell and sweet as heaven! Soft to the touch, sensual and romantic!

Name:  24D755EB-ADFA-438A-8549-1F5A916AF844.jpg
Views: 378
Size:  85.3 KB

You will be captivated by my curvy yet tight body, soft lips and flirty persona! I stand at a curvy yet tight 5'6" with buttery smooth skin. Im a rare blend of exquisite beauty, intelligence and class. Im educated, genuinely kind and possess a great sense of humor and down to earth charm!

Name:  90FB6F8B-2231-4C4D-A138-8CAD99EFD2B6.jpeg
Views: 346
Size:  76.2 KB

Im passionate with a love for life that can be contagious. I am the perfect companion for any gentleman that longs a genuine non-rushed experience.

Name:  C0E0D230-3A01-48D9-AEEF-D42F8DD5643B.jpeg
Views: 337
Size:  465.9 KB

Let me reassure you that every moment we spend together will be completely devoted to you and ONLY YOU!!

Name:  97316522-1389-44FA-9E6E-BCFBC516EEFF.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  91.8 KB

Give me a call.. I'll be ready and waiting! Hugs Kisses!!!

714-278-7918

Legal disclaimer

I am a professional service provider. Any fees or compensation paid to me are for my time and companionship only. Any actions that take place within our contracted timeframe are a matter of mutual choice between consenting adults. Any scenarios, fantasy or otherwise, contained in this ad are purely that; they do not constitute any form of contractual obligation. I do not engage in any unlawful acts. I reserve the right not to enter into any arrangement for any reason at my sole discretion.
    Last edited by Calikitty415; 03-07-2021 at 04:53 PM.

+ Reply to Ad