Service Type: Companion

A Tantalizing Beauty
with Your Favorite Features

Name:  B3FB0913-FB8D-4D75-BBA7-FDB06BF833C8.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  63.2 KB

Hello Gentlemen, I’m Kat

A Filipina Goddess with a slim & curvy physique, buttery caramel skin, long dark hair and the most perfect curves that you won’t be able to take your eyes off of. Incomparable, exotic beauty with a touch so intoxicating...

You’ll find me to be easy-going, charming & educated. & I always appreciate a genuine connection — it’s not everyday a man takes advantage of the full package. So if you’re seeking something far beyond a physical encounter, I can be more than just a temporary lust. Perhaps you could use a more emotional connection or seek a more fulfilling experience? I’d love to hear from you💋

Fastest way to my heart...

Make your requests with me ahead of time - Allowing me at least a full day is ideal however several hours in advance will do! This will allow me to prepare to make our time extra special. (There is not a bigger turn off than the hobbyist asking to see you “right now” or “as soon as possible”. Requests of this nature only emphasize how inconsiderate a person can be.) I always appreciate the opportunity to properly set my day up without compromising ready-made plans. Don’t you?

In the event that I do accommodate last minute requests, a “Last Minute Advertisement” (LMA) will be posted in which I would need at least a 30-minute notice.

Name:  22D69619-34B2-4079-868C-3D42468F6E1B.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  102.4 KB

Booking Etiquette:

Respectful & reputable gentleman who book in advance are always top priority. Spark my interest with a quirky introduction about yourself & what you’re looking for in a provider/session. This would be a good time to ask questions or mention anything that may be a “deal-breaker”. Following your private message, please notify me by texting me directly. Deserving gentleman who communicate effectively as well as provide all of the necessary info will always be granted the quickest acknowledgment.

Send me a private message including the following information:
1. Requested day & date
2. Time frame you’re available to meet that day
3. Requested duration (how long)
4. 2-3 provider references *must include a link to each provider’s advertisement + contact info*
5. Phone # you will be using to contact me

You have permission to contact me [only] if you have my read my advertisement
as well as followed “Booking Etiquette”.
Otherwise please do not abuse my contact information.

Here are some things to remember before contacting me off the board:
1. Always introduce your handle at FIRST CONTACT
2. Do not text me w/o first sending a private message
3. Do not ask questions until you have verified yourself
4. Be ready to send proper verification upon first contact (a photo of yourself holding your driver’s license)
5. Avoid explicit talk/numbers
6. Do not contact me if you’re not willing to verify yourself (photo, refs, etc)

Companion Private Incall • Outcall +60
For Hobbyists w/ 3+ listed references
15mins 120
30mins 200
1hour 300
90mins 500
2hour 600

Massage Private Incall • Outcall +60
For Hobbyists w/ 3+ listed references
45mins 200
1hour 260
90mins 420

If you have no account or listed references and would still like to see me, we can still make it work! Here’s what you can do:
1. Introduce yourself by texting me directly. Please be sure to mention where you found my advertisement & provide me with your requested booking details (date, time, duration).
2. Be ready to send photo verification (a photo of yourself holding your driver’s license)

E-mail as an alternative.

Donations Private Incall • Outcall +60
For New Hobbyists w/ 0-2 listed references
15mins 140
30mins 240
1hour 340
90mins 540
2hour 640

Name:  58B2EE0F-A8E0-48DE-86F0-9665C44E8F42.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  119.7 KB

What to Expect...

After properly following directions for booking we will graduate communication to text message if that’s ok with you. I’ll want to know what part of town you are coming from as there are various ways depending on your commute. From there I will give you a nearby checkpoint so you can map your route. (This location will be no more than 5 mins from my private incall). You arrive at the checkpoint 10 mins before our scheduled time and notify me that you’re there. I will send my physical address along with detailed directions of where to go & park upon your arrival.

I provide a safe & quiet private incall with ample parking, located on the Eastside of Seattle. My place stays in its tidiest form where you’re welcomed (preferred) to shower before & after. Essentials are provided.
Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate you taking time to get to know a little about the type of provider I am. I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully make an acquaintance!

Xoxo,
Kat

Legal Notice: Compensation is for time & companionship only. Any occurrences are a matter of personal preferences between two or more consenting adults. Any person engaging hereby agree that you are not affiliated with any type of law enforcement agency/attempting to use this advertisement as means for entrapment purposes. Initiating contact with me (via phone, email, etc.) constitutes agreement to these terms.