Service Type: Companion

I’m Charlie Raye, and I will be in Chicago from March 13 - March 15.

Pre-book now or you might miss the chance to meet me!

Find rates and booking information at the end of this post.

You can find me at the intersection of sweet and sultry.

Where elegance meets electrifying and your deepest fantasies become pulse-***ing memories.

I’m a free spirit with many different sides and a body that will make you want to worship me from each and every angle.

I’m the stranger across the bar who, when your eyes meet with theirs, gives you the unmistakable vibe that it’s going to be a night to remember.

Lay Your Eyes On Me 👀

I’m coursing with chaotic, magnetic, seductive energy and thrive next to anyone who’s open to the kind of adrenaline-pumping, limit-pushing experiences that leave memories in your mind for days and weeks afterward.

I have a knack for teaching people something new about themselves and unearthing passions they never knew they had – and I can’t wait to find yours.

I’m a modern-day muse in high heels, covered in enough ink to let you know that the tattoos you can’t see on me in public are the ones you’d do anything to see in private.

I believe good banter is a true art form. I like someone who knows how to go up on me, and blows my mind. I also have an insatiable adventurous side that craves life lived at the very edge – and I appreciate a strong pair of hands that can hold me back from it with a firm grip.

I am incredibly comfortable in my skin, and not afraid to speak my mind. I take pride in my virtuous nature — kind, hopelessly romantic, and a master of my word — and am forever seeking to experience the world’s pleasures. A true bon vivant… awaiting the next adventure.

Rates
First Impression
1 hour $1,000

Champagne Brunch
2 hours $2,000

Main Course
3 hours $3,000

Sticky Confection
4 hours $3,600

Dawn til Dusk
7 hours $5,000

Breakfast in Bed
14 hours $9,500

POLICIES

Full screening is required for any appointment - Get Screened Here

I need at least 4 hours' notice before any appointment, so sadly I cannot accommodate "Are you available right now?" requests.

A deposit of 20% is required to confirm an appointment and must be paid prior to meeting via Venmo or Cashapp.

GET SOCIAL

Twitter - @mscharlieraye
OnlyFans - @mscharlieraye

Or email me at [email protected]