Service Type: Massage

Do you Need to relax and Be Pampered ? Do you need a beautiful woman to massage your cares away? Do you need a sexy Vixen to cater to your every whim ?

I am your beautiful maiden. I will come to your hotel / or home and bring everything we will need I will start by creating a custom sea-salt scrub to exfoliate and relax you -it also prepares your skin for my fabulous massage which will occur after I towel dry you from your steamy shower exfoliation.. My massage table is therapeutically heated and comfortable-I am a highly skilled Massage therapist-trained in Ft Lauderdale ,Fl .where I also learned Many other skills. I would love to show you My amazing skills. I am offering a special gift -a 90 minute session for $700 or 2 hours for $900. That’s a hundred off my normal rate.. Don’t miss out on a very special experience with a very special woman-Kindly give me a day notice and keep in mind I work by appointment only and only see one client per day -So plan to spend a day with me and I’ll change your life.
I am offering Baby of the week sessions for $350 a week, paid in advanced, you get texting , videos and photos for 7 days , up to an hour a day! So you don’t get lonely. Let me be your dirty little secret! Only 2 spots per week are available for this service, so book now .