Service Type: Companion

Hello Gentlemen ,
I am that Tall sexy raven haired seductress you are craving to explore. Interesting, intelligent and beautiful with a playful personality and skills you don’t want to miss ! I am a Massage therapist, a bath company owner , which means I make Bath bombs , sea salt scrubs and massage oils myself and love to bring fun surprise bath products to use on you . I am also that girlfriend you miss having without the strings attached..
I have been a fully trained and equipped Dominatrix , My entire life as well as a Sugar baby and VIP entertainer by choice. I have always had 5 star reviews .. I am an excellent dinner companion and love desserts 🧁😉 . I request a day notice and a set time for our appointment so I may clear my day for you. Uninterrupted and relaxing time together is what I prefer. I prefer to be emailed or texted as I am a very discrete person and don’t like to talk on the phone in front of other people. I never answer my phone when I am in sessions or in public. So please text me , you will get a fast response, I look forward to hearing from you.