Service Type: Companion

WELCOME GENTLEMEN

Your Favorite Petite Party Girl

Outcalls anytime

Attachment 1424157

Hi honey I'm KASHMERE
Is
Are you ready to be mesmerized by my curvaceous body? Enraptured by my passionate glaze? Tantalized by my warm touch? If you’re looking for a companion with undying beauty, intelligence, and a electrifying personality then look no further.

Your intuition has lead you this far, don’t go astray. I’m well-rounded, without judgment, and effervescent enough to appease your curious nature. You should expect an entertaining and refreshing encounter - you deserve it! Allow me to keep you at ease. Our time together should be intense, healing, and worry-free.

They say curiosity killed the cat. I wonder what that cat was looking at, and was it as interesting as this?

Attachment 1419721

I am well reviewed on several boards so the amazing thing is you won't have to gamble for good service. Your pleasure is my number one priority !
I know what to say and do to make your mouth water and make you feel really good

I'm one phone call away .

(206) 495-3138

To set an appointment, PLEASE send the following:

1.) Send a PM with your number, age, references, location, and preferred meeting time. (same day appointments only)

2.) Send a text at 206.495.3138 with your handle.

Attachment 1422620

I CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU! XOXO[/COLOR]