Service Type: LGBT

Hi, I'm Bunny & Just want to make you HOPPY!
Real/Verified pics (see attached below) , Great reviews. P411 Verified - P68725

STATS:
5ft5 120lb 34D Sophisticated, Sweet Passable fun and Petite
A T-girl for any occasion, Dark Blonde, Big Brown Eyes, D-cups on Top, smooth body and cute lil round bottom.
Just what you have been looking for!
Intelligent, Classy, a lil Sassy and Fun!

I AM AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER!

Want "More" Pics/Vids?! - check out my My Onlyfans!

[B]So you know I only take 2 meetups a week to minimize my number of contacts as much as possible (cause you know, the plague! lol) At least Until I am Vaccinated then will see whats going on.

I am (Usually) Available 10am-10pm with 2-3 hours notice. if looking to meet before noon, call me the night before if possible! I VERY much recommend 2-3hrs notice so I may be at my best for you, un-rushed, and not in middle of errand or something, lol

But If you have been responsible and are in low or no-contact kinda situation, then we are good, just keep my limited availability and preference for multihour to minimize contacts in mind!

SEE YOU SOON! *huggggs* -- TS BUNNY -
( I have a hard time seeing texts and get headaches trying to read too many of them (Google angle closure Glaucoma) It's gonna be an ongoing issue, so PLEASE just call!)
NO TEXTS PLEASE! Sorry, CASH ONLY! 832-724-0420 and no blocked calls!
( I have a hard time seeing texts and get headaches trying to read too many of them (Google angle closure Glaucoma) It's gonna be an ongoing issue, so PLEASE just call!)

In meantime, if staying home 100% and not looking to meet in person, but may want something virtual instead, check out my My Onlyfans!
I also do Facetime/Snap shows, just call me (not snap or facetime) to find out more about that!
Enjoy!

If you made it all the way this far down my ad and actually read AND comprehended all this , THANK YOU!
Let em know by mentioning: Butterfly (Remind me I put this in case I forget!!!)