Service Type: Companion

❤AVAIL ONLY THIS WEEKEND. I AM ONLY SEEING OLD FRIENDS
**Other options are avail! Just ask me about them!

💟🌟TUKWILA/KENT (SOUTHCENTER MALL) INCALL🌟💟
💟🌟Outcalls to surrounding areas🌟💟

Come unwind and be catered too from beginning to end! I promise that NO ONE compares to the level of service that is provided when spending time with me! Don't believe me?!? Check out my countless AMAZING reviews! They will leave you daydreaming about what it is like to be with the confidently sexy and sensual seductress that I am .

Your hands are guaranteed to stay busy caressing my silky soft ivory skin and tracing my alluring feminine hourglass figure all the way down to my thick and juicy booty and thighs! All while you get mesmerized and lost in my sexy blue bedroom eyes. I am known for my foreign language speaking abilities!! I am not your typical one trick pony however, I have perfected my craft in all aspects! If you are looking for a specific type of rendezvous just let me know in your initial PM but remember to PLEASE BE DISCREET. No explicit language will be tolerated. Let's respect each other!!

<<INCALL>>
<<TUKWILA/KENT (SOUTHCENTER MALL)>>

(500/2hr)•▪︎•(380/90min)•▪︎•(240/hr)
(180/45m)•▪︎•(140/hh)•▪︎•(100/qv)

<<OUTCALLS>>
<<**PLUS UBER FEE**>>

(540/2hr)•▪︎•(420/90min)•▪︎•(240/hr)
(200/45min)•▪︎•(140/hh)

Please send me a PM with the last 4 of your number as the title. In your message PLEASE INCLUDE a short introduction of yourself, your age, ethnicity, what you do for a living, 2-3 recent references of girls you have seen in the last 6 months, the length of visit, your available time frame, and any other requests you may have. Once the PM is sent you may then ONLY TEXT me,
**PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS**,
letting me know that you have sent the PM as well as your username so I can find you easily.

(IF YOU DO NOT SEND ME A PM PRIOR TO A TEXT MESSAGE, YOU MAY NOT GET A RESPONSE IN A TIMELY MANNER)

XOXO
BRITTNEY
802-232-2797