Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Ad

💔▪︎💔▪︎💔▪︎Naughty By Nature BURNETT MILF 💔▪︎💔▪︎FANTASY FETISH FUN💔▪︎💔▪︎ INDEPENDENT OUT-CALL

Hair color: Ashe
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5' 1"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: Bigger than life
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
    Name:  20210410_093146.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  130.4 KB
    💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
    💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
    Name:  20210220_104950.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  75.1 KB
    💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
    BACK & BETTER

THAN EVER!!

Allow me to fulfill all your wildest fantasies!!
    My name Savannah

Relax and release all of your stress while I rub you from head to toes!

Are you curious what you will enjoy while being rubbed and stroked from head to toes by me on my massage table?
    My coconut oil is melted waiting to slide up and down and ALL OVER you!
    $300.Fh!
    $400 .90min.
    Available till 6am.
    35yr and older Only!
    425.441-6561-when texting be sure to mention your handle name so I know who you are.. Discreet,plenty of INCALL
    ,upscale!

have a VERY strong sensitivity to fragrance. Please don't show up to our appointment wearing cologne, aftershave, or anything with a strong scent or fragrance in it. I may ask you to shower before the session if you have forgotten.
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    Name:  IMG_20201212_102624043_web_w_num (1).jpg
Views: 120
Size:  243.9 KB
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    A beautiful mixed goddess with butter pecan smooth skin and flowing Burnett hair. My exotic features and all natural curves will have you begging for more! I take pride in my appearance and hygiene is very important. I am well mannered and a great companion for any occasion.
    ▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
    Name:  IMG_20201206_101615151-2 (1).jpg
Views: 120
Size:  113.8 KB
    ▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
    🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁
    Name:  15129_01.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  253.0 KB
    🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁

Cancellation Policy - ‼️🛑
    If you have to last minute cancel (24 Hours notice) I will require a $50-100 deposit for your next appointment.

LEGAL NOTICE: Money exchanged in legal adult personal services is for modeling and is simply for the time expended in the delivery of lawful entertainment and companionship. Anything else that may or may not occur is a matter of personal preferences between two or more consenting adults of legal age- who are not contracted for nor is it requested to be contracted for in any manner. This is not an offer or insinuation of prostitution. Fees charged are for time spent only. By contacting me (either by phone, sms text, or email) you agree to these terms and hereby agree that you are NOT part of any law enforcement agency using this advertisement for entrapment or for my arrest.
    Last edited by Savannahstarr1431989; 04-11-2021 at 03:03 PM.

+ Reply to Ad