Service Type: Companion

Greetings fellow perverts, provocateurs and playthings-
Welcome to my heavenly body of incorporeal encounters, I am very excited to make your acquaintance. Tell me about your dreams and desires - your aspirations of fulfillment and delight. My purpose here is to help you attain these aspirations while we ascend together into pure bliss. I want nothing more than to facilitate and join you on your journey to freedom from the world's current state of chaos.

My offerings are eclectic yet all carry the same theme: absolute satisfaction and erotic erudition. I truly believe there is something to gain from each experience we encounter during our short, precious time on this world. Why not spend it doing what we love? We deserve to honor ourselves by filling our spiritual cups with the most sumptuous experiences imaginable. I have my vessel in hand and am boundlessly ready to pour.
Won't you join me?

Please review my Covid-19 announcement before booking.

I am currently accepting prebookings for my visit to San Francisco during April 22-27. Limited availability please reach out at your earliest convenience to ensure our time together.

- Companionship rates -
300 HH
600 HR
900 90 MIN
1100 2 HR

Social dates 200/HR

For outcall visits I require an oc deposit fee ~50, depending on distance.

**DEPOSIT DEAL**
Place a 100 deposit and receive 100 off an hour or longer companionship visit

Ready to feel Lucky?

Just follow these simple pre screening steps:
1: Send me a pm FIRST listing your desired date, time, duration and location along with last 4 of your phone number/email you will be contacting me from.
2: Include the handle and contact info of at least one provider you've seen in the last 6 months.
Newbie? No problem! Here is a list of my screening options.
3. After you’ve sent me a pm with the required information listed above, feel free to email/text me with your preferred email to send booking confirmation to.

💻Booking through my website after initial contact is the PREFERRED method and best way to ensure expedited appointment times.💻

💌If you have any other non explicit questions that my website does not answer feel free to shoot me an email before booking.💌
-Cancellation Policy -
If you have to cancel I ask that you give me 48 Hours notice. I will require a $100 cancel fee, 50% of which can be used as towards a future booking within a year of the original date.

If you feel ill you may submit a Covid-19 test result taken within 48 hours of our original date, listing your name and the date you were tested and 100% of the fee can be used as credit toward a future booking within a year of our original date.
A gift from my Amazon Wish List is suggested but not required.

If you NCNS a scheduled appointment you will be sent an invoice to cover the entire balance due within 24 hours.