Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

I’m North Oregon, Local to Tricites and I’m currently in PENDLETON contact me ASAP

Hair color: Dirty Blonde
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 2"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: D Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

What’s up babe? So I’m going to kind of rant on here for a minute I love the Curiosity however let me remind you it also did some bullshit to the cat correct anyways listen I’m over here currently in eastern Oregon visiting the good old wild horse I have a room and I would like to share some experiences with some true A1 hobbyist however I don’t want to deal with the long and ongoing phone calls that I’ve been receiving I’m not gonna do the questions over the phone I’m not gonna deal with someone repeatedly asking me what my services are!!! So look I dare you pick up that phone call my number let’s exchange names let’s have a laugh maybe share a drink and let’s make some bad ass memories I mean let’s explore things that we’re not comfortable doing with other people I can be that someone to you my phone number yes my real original phone number is 541-240-9238 go ahead give me a call and remember please try to book as soon as possible my slots they fill up quick and I’m sorry but I only have a few appointments available daily!

You can review me and vice versa through FaceTime.
    There will be a small deposit that does contribute towards the donation and please by all means don’t tell me you can’t or won’t do that because it may be the smallest request ever however it certifies that your serious about me and it makes me that much serious about you💓
    Last edited by AllonyaTrump; 04-16-2021 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Update Location and change photos

+ Reply to Ad