Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

PRISCILLA the Latin Queen 100% Gf* Stunner in Plymouth Mtg TODAY 5pm till 9pm; Wed 10am till 11:30am

Hair color: Blonde
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 4"
    Body Type: Slim
    Cup Size: D Cup
    Ethnicity: Latina
    Service Type: Companion

Hello!!! My name is Priscilla. The Latin Queen. I am now independent and as your Queen I will treat you like my KING

I am in PLYMOUTH MTG TODAY 5pm till 9pm; Wed 10am till 11:30am and then to Mt. LAUREL Wed 4/14 till Sat 4/17

I am Originally from South America, raised in the beautiful south Florida area and now located in the northeast!

Physically, I'm a petite, toned, brown-eyed blonde, considered a sweetheart by friends and family. 24, 5'4" 115lbs 34D

As for my personality, I'm always kind, giving and smiling. My style is very all-natural - I'm just as comfortable in casual shorts, sandals and crop top, or an elegant ***tail dress for evening adventures ;-). I enjoy kind, respectful, light hearted men who know how to enjoy life, respect others around them, and make the best of every evening life has to offer. I promise I offer a G** experience

My rates are 350 hh; 400 hour; 650 90min

Any other info you need can be found on my website , pics, video , rates , screening and schedule etc.

https://www.priscillalatinqueen.com

Follow me on Twitter @PriscillaLatinQ

I am using an assistant Marc to screen and respond to emails . If you have been screened by Marc before then your good to go. If not then please send an email and you will get an auto reply email with screening info

I am available:

PLYMOUTH MTG

Tues 4/13 5pm till 9pm
    Wed 4/14 10am till 11:30am

MT. LAUREL

Thur 4/15 3:30 till 9pm
    Frid. 4/16 1pm till 9pm

Upcoming Schedule

EDISON Mon 4/19 till Wed 4/21
    FORT LEE AREA Wed 4/21 till Sat 4/24

Hope to see you

Priscilla the Latin Queen
    www.PriscillaLatinQueen.com
    Email [email protected]
    Twitter @PriscillaLatinQ

Last edited by PriscillaLatinQueen; 04-13-2021 at 12:18 PM.

+ Reply to Ad