Service Type: Companion

I I Will be posting new pistures and Material later this week....Been super busy!ONLY ANSWER TEXTS THAT START WITH I WOULD LIKE TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT!

Hello gentlemen! I have to say,most of you don't read ads, and most of you are total time wasters. I am not big into a lot of back and forth so to screen the idiots from those that are serious, I would like you to know that I only answer texts that begin with I WOULD LIKE TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT We know you aren't an idiot, we know you can follow instructions! if you can't follow directions on the internet, how are you going to be able to follow instructions in the bedroom? Right you sexy burly manly bear you!

I am 5'6, and incredibly curvy. I am an 'H'. cup right now. That means I am a 36DDDDD! I am probably the bustiest woman you have ever met if you include my petite frame. I wear a size 8 dress, so its not angles here I assure you I look like my pictures. Daddy you should treat yo'self that is why if you want me to actually consider meeting up with you, you will text me with the magic words I WOULD LIKE TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT

So lets discuss something else, please don't want to get ahold of me and talk about some hypothetical appointment two weeks from now, or you are coming from California in a month and gee I am really pretty and for whatever reason you want to talk about what may or may not ever happen. I don't want to talk about anything further than a day away, and I REQUIRE DEPOSITS TO HOLD SPOTS! I am a busy busy woman and I have zero energy to talk to anyone that doesn't start a conversation with me by saying I WOULD LIKE TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT and be ready to actually do so!

I do not discuss illegal activities. If you ask for pictures, prepare for me to ask you for money.

My rates are $275 HH, $350Name:  FaceApp_1596592029113.jpg
Views: 1793
Size:  0 full hour. WHAT A DEAL, RIGHT?!

Yes, sweetie! I have an incall! Call or text 503-901-3817

one more time, just for the hell of it I DO NOT ANSWER TEXTS THAT DO NOT START WITH I WOULD LIKE TO BOOKName:  FaceApp_1607933728356.jpg
Views: 5255
Size:  0 AN APPOINTMENT!

Other random things that have been consistently coming up:
You're a total sad suck dumb ass moron from hell contacting me on some " But I am *clean* bullshit." BROOOO... knowyou aren't doing the deed, going immediatly to the doctor, getting a test, with holding any and all activities for SIX MONTHSwhile you wait for the incubation period for any diseases or infections that may arise. Shut the entire *** up on that! Thats so insulting and you are not clean, you are the opposite of that, you are dirty, very, very dirty!

BE READY TO PAY A DEPOSIT IF YOU DONT WANT AN IMMEDIATE APPOINTMENT! I lose soooo much more money than you do if I "trust" you and you blow me off than if you send me a deposit. 9/10 of you guys have something come up or ghost when its time and thats time I am holding for you instead of taking someone who may pay? Not happening. You get one crappy scam review on TNA and men see that and don't trust me. its way riskier for ME than you. I am serious about my professionalism and my money. its suspcious as hell to me if you can't send a desposit

[B]I DO NOT REPLY TO ANY TEXTS THAT DO NOT START OUT WITH I WOULD LIKE TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT

Can't wait to sink my teeth into you! Mmmmm mMMMM mmmm!Name:  FaceApp_1607933728356.jpg
Views: 1165
Size:  91.8 KBName:  FaceApp_1612383631994.jpg
Views: 1170
Size:  95.2 KBName:  1610152643397.jpg
Views: 1178
Size:  89.0 KBName:  FaceApp_1596417649235.jpg
Views: 1179
Size:  209.5 KBName:  AirBrush_20200915172958.jpg
Views: 1172
Size:  118.4 KB