Service Type: Companion

Name:  photostudio_1618267866607.jpg
Views: 2272
Size:  51.5 KB

Once I get on top, I don't ever want to stop. I am ready 24/7, and all my holes are waiting to be filled! I have never been so turned on in my life!

• Immediate availability - Call now! 24/7, incall/outcall, all areas!
  • Unrushed - No clock-watching
  • 100% independent - No pimps, no hassle, no drama
  • 100% safety conscious - I do not, have never, and will never provide GFE or any 'BB' services. I ask that you please respect that
  • Shower and body rub available - Just ask
  • Yes - I am 7 months pregnant, so if that's what you're into, book now! I'm always *** and my breasts are especially sensitive, just be a little more gentle than usual
  • Newbie friendly
  • My pics are 100% real and recent - Don't ask for anything else, unless you are prepared to send me a photography donation via venmo or cash app
  • I accept donations in the form of cash, or electronically via cashapp or venmo
  • Any toys, lube, or lingerie you expect me to use must be brand new in packaging
  • I am skilled and experienced - I have been doing this for 6 years, so don't play games with me, because you wouldn't want me playing them with you. Don't waste my time, and respect me as a human being, and we will get along 👍
  • Yes, I accept African American clients, but please be civilized
  • You must be clean, teeth recently brushed, and you will be required to wash your hands thoroughly before you touch me - I will always do the same for you!
  • No, I don't party and play! - Are you insane? I'm 7 months pregnant! Lol
  • Please be sober - No noticeable intoxication, or you will be declined service and asked to leave
  • I am fetish-friendly and I enjoy trying new things, but I am not bisexual at all - Sorry ladies
  • Call (I don't like to text) ASAP to come have fun with a voluptuous, pregnant freak who knows how to please, and I'll make sure it's an experience you'll never want to forget.

Here's my phone number - (206) 479-6628

Thanks! I look forward to meeting you soon!