Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

Weds Woes? Come Get Some SexXxy NAUGHTY RELIEF! Curvy, PERKY & TIGHT PAWNG SENSUALIST Has An OPENING or TWO for YOU! NOW - 2

Hair color: Ashe
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5' 1"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: Bigger than life
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

▪︎outcall Incall▪︎

I'm Savannah, I'm a down-to-earth, flirty sweet mix. I am an elite companion who provides discreet companionship for those who appreciate the finer things.

Hello Men, 😋
    I’m a sweet and spicy mix of Asian and Latina 💋
    Classy girl with a naughty side 🍒
    I have the looks, skills and personality you’ve been dreaming about 💦☁️
    Don’t waste your time drooling over my pictures 💦 when you can have me all to yourself
    I have great reviews 💕 😘 text and follow up with a pm 💕
    🍭🌸🍭🌸🍭🌸🍭🌸🍭
    Name:  15131_03.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  72.7 KB
    🍭🌸🍭🌸🍭🌸🍭🌸🍭
    I’m available all day and all night!
    (425) 441-6561
    I’m a non rushed provider that always makes clients feel relaxed and comfortable. My incall is ALWAYS clean and sanitized after each appt. discreet and lots of parking 💋💋

‼️‼️ SAFE ENVIRONMENT ‼️‼️
    ‼️‼️ NO DRUGS/NO WEAPONS‼️‼️

Stats:
    Soft porcelain skin⭐️
    Blonde hair⭐️
    Hazel eyes⭐️
    40DDD⭐️
    Size 11 waist⭐️

Not to mention a caring, bubbly personality. My 5 star reviews will explain everything!!

Ready to play? PM me on here then text me
    with your handle and a time that works for you.
    ♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□
    Name:  20210220_104950.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  75.1 KB
    ♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□♡□

invite you to slip away from your daily routine to allow yourself to get lost and share a sensational moment in bliss with me, whether it is during a romantic dinner, a mesmerizing overnight encounter or a seductive playful tryst; I assure you, that you will have an incomparable experience. Discretion is extremely important to me and I will never jeopardize that for both of us!

I am a perfectionist when it comes to meeting and exceeding your expectations. Be open with me about your inner-most desires and let me make these a reality 😋.

Whether you desire a sultry girl next door, a sensual playmate for your more carnal desires, or an elegant and bespoke lady on your arm, I am delighted and capable of fulfilling all your companionship needs.
    I Look forward to meeting you soon and becoming your sexy little secret.
    ♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•
    Name:  20210410_093146.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  130.4 KB
    ♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•♤•

030min =200roses
    60 min = 300roses
    90 min = 400 roses
    120 min = 600 roses

425-441-6561
    Let's anticipate a memorable adventure together.

Naughty thoughts
    ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
    Name:  IMG_20201206_101615151-2 (1).jpg
Views: 93
Size:  113.8 KB
    ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
    Cancellation Policy - ‼️🛑
    If you have to last minute cancel (24 Hours notice) I will require a $50-100 deposit for your next appointment.

LEGAL NOTICE: Money exchanged in legal adult personal services is for modeling and is simply for the time expended in the delivery of lawful entertainment and companionship. Anything else that may or may not occur is a matter of personal preferences between two or more consenting adults of legal age- who are not contracted for nor is it requested to be contracted for in any manner. This is not an offer or insinuation of prostitution. Fees charged are for time spent only. By contacting me (either by phone, sms text, or email) you agree to these terms and hereby agree that you are NOT part of any law enforcement agency using this advertisement for entrapment or for my arrest.
    Last edited by Savannahstarr1431989; 04-13-2021 at 11:03 PM.

+ Reply to Ad