Height: 5' 5"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: Bigger than life
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

I only answer texts that begin with " I would like to book an appointment"

Phone: 503-901-3817

Gentlemen, we are all in this together.
    I am not the most beautiful woman that you will click on. I cannot promise you some kind of mind-blowing experience that you cannot easily get anywhere else. But what I can say that sets me apart from the sea of endless possibilities advertising on this site, is that Itruly believe that I may have found my niche.

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE OLDER GENTLEMEN!

We are all living such busy lives. If you are anything like me, you wear many hats. There is too much to do, not enough hours in the day, your To-Do list is a mile long full of nagging vexing tasks that won't take care of themselves. Work monopolizes the vast majority of your day, but that's not where your heart is. The people you love the most, well if that is not a giant mind game, I don't know what is! It is crazy that when you are trying so hard sometimes nobody seems to recognize your efforts. Nobody claps for you for doing the right thing, but man do they notice when you finally do snap or forget something or screw up! If you are like me, at 44, yes 44 time is just going by super fast and the years are getting shorter but there is still so many things you want to get done! So many things you would like to do! The end seems impossibly close and you look back and theres just too many regrets, too many things you should have would have could have!

Take a time out with me! oxygen mask on first! You cannot take care of everybody if you are not taking care of yourself! Taking time out with me is not selfish, it's selfless. It is therapuetic, restorative and part of self care! Every man deserves to participate in what he inherently knows is good for his wellebing!

You are not superman and you don't have to be!

I am proud practioner that harnasses and embraces a holistic approach to your masculine verdure.

Just like women have found and embraced yoga, we will have our time together and you will leave feeling 10 ***s lighter, 10 years younger and happy. What I give to you has the same effects of massage, visiting an oxygen bar, a day at the amusement park or some time at the gym.

You deserve a healthy outlet with a skilled intepreter that has spent a very long time studying and manipulating erotic energies to cleanse and clear negativity!

I am proud of what I do, and my reviews are starting to reflect my enthusiam at the joy and release that I can FEEL exit my clients body!

So, friends, take care of yourselves. Take those sunshiney walks and absorb the vitamin D. Start drinking more water. Take 15 minutes out of your day to strech. Make more time to be around pets! Listen to uplifting music or intriguing podcasts! Experiment with the unexpected when it comes to self expression! If you don't consider yourself an artist, buy some art supplies! Make more time if you can for recreation! People do not ever die wishing they worked more. Call me crazy but take a class ons something that you have always been interested in, whether its history or basic automobile maintenance. Learn a second language or volunteer at the food bank.

You only live once!

Let me help take care of you so you can help take care of others!

Cheers to us living our best lives!

[SIZE=7]$275 half hour $350 hourName:  FaceApp_1596591805928.jpg
Views: 1721
Size:  224.9 KBName:  FaceApp_1612383631994.jpg
Views: 1694
Size:  95.2 KBName:  FaceApp_1607923180316.jpg
Views: 1700
Size:  139.8 KBName:  FaceApp_1607933728356.jpg
Views: 1691
Size:  91.8 KBName:  1610152643397.jpg
Views: 1695
Size:  89.0 KBName:  AirBrush_20200915172958.jpg
Views: 1689
Size:  118.4 KB
    Last edited by antonia; 04-15-2021 at 12:30 PM.

+ Reply to Ad