Service Type: Companion

As a part-time CNA and Hospice worker, I recognize the need to blow off steam and that laughter really CAN be a great medicine...among other things. I'm escaping my off-grid lifestyle and working in Bothell right off I-405 and Bothell/Everett Hwy through noon!

If we've not seen each other before that's fine, I'm newbie friendly...I'm happy to schedule with you! If you'd like to chat I'm delighted to do so, just send me a text and if I'm free I'll reply or call! I don't answer cold calls and I only check my voicemail about once a month, lads.

Now that I'm almost at my goal of being 100% nomadic, feel free to text anytime for a booking in your desired location and I'll do my best to accommodate ye, lads.

I'm delighted to do free consults if you're dealing with some form of ED or other so-called "dysfunction." I phrase it that way because it's often a blessing in disguise that your body is simply trying to communicate to you that there's a larger issue that needs your attention, lads! I love utilizing some of my holistic healthcare knowledge combined with working with an MD friend of mine who's also happy to consult with me on your issues. Please don't hesitate to get in touch, it's been a cray year so a lot is going on in our bodies, hearts, and minds.

Text is ideal but I also use KiK and email so feel free to message whenever. (KiK sometimes doesn't notify me of new contacts and their messages...if I'm not responding in a somewhat timely fashion, that's the issue...feel free to just send a text or email asking me to check Kik...thank you!)

200 - 60m

Melissa
206-582-9167
KiK - FeistyAsF
[email protected]