Hair color: Blonde
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 0"
    Body Type: A little extra
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Hi, I'm Kassie Kisses XO,

My charisma and charm are a breath of fresh air. My wit will make you laugh. My intelligence will challenge you. My passion and sweet nature will warm your heart. I have long dirty blonde hair, bright blue eyes. I have unbelievably soft, flawless skin and a supple yet, toned build. I am 5 foot even in my bare feet and weigh 130 lbs.I enjoy what I do and it shows in my smile when I’m teasing, romancing and catering to your desires. I like to laugh and engage in stimulating conversation, I love doing whatever it takes to make a man feel special. I pride myself on building discreet, lasting relationships with quality gentlemen who are private, courteous and have impeccable hygiene.
    Name:  Snapchat-111109788.jpg
Views: 8443
Size:  0
    Thank you for admiring my visuals. As a woman of substance, beauty and intelligence, I’m well-suited for honest & distinguished clientele who prefer in-depth encounters. I exclusively accommodate discerning gentlemen who desire to spend quality time with someone vibrant & outgoing, yet mindful & discreet.
    I'm your sensual and passionate local provider with an exotic flair. I'm known for my dangerous curves, seductive magnetism, and engaging conversation. I believe in being genuine and hold a down to earth quality. I can effortlessly bring out the best in others and provide an elevated and authentic experience, in a open-minded atmosphere.
    Name:  Snapchat-1907475798.jpg
Views: 3810
    READY TO LET YOUR HANDS WANDER?

As a true habitué who’s been admiring from afar, take that leap and treat yourself to my unforgettable and sensational world. Take in this moment & enjoy getting to know your new captivating muse...
    Looking forward to your weak knees & smile…
    Name:  received_449819826335573~2.jpg
Views: 2491
    ★Member rates and discounts are available for seasoned and contributing board members★

Standard donation will apply to all first time bookings~

Rest assure all sessions are always 100% un-rushed...
    When I do have In-call the location is always safe, Upscale and discreet for your pleasure…

ALL RATES ARE THE SAME
    IC-OC-CAR DATE-ALL THE SAME
    QV- 15 mins: 160 Kisses
    HH- 30 mins: 260 Kisses
    HR- 1 hour: 360 Kisses
    FOR MEMBERS OR RETURNING CLIENTS ONLY!

NEW CLIENTS RATES ARE:
    QV- 15 MINS: 200 Kisses
    HH- 30 MINS: 300 Kisses
    HR- 1 HOUR: 400 Kisses

NO NEGOTIATIONS
    Name:  Screenshot_20210222-230643.png
Views: 22115
    Does the idea of being placed under a hypnotic, teasing sensual spell by a warm, affectionate vixen appeal to you?
    If so, then please feel free to reach out to me to schedule an appointment.You may PM me here on the board or TEXT ONLY( NO CALLING) 509-850-9606 or Add my Snap Chat: KKISSESXO.

PLEASE PROVIDE MEMBER HANDLE IN ORDER TO SCREEN FASTER. SCREENING IS REQUIRED FOR ANY NEW CLIENTS.
    Last edited by KassieKissesxo; 04-15-2021 at 01:28 PM.

+ Reply to Ad