Service Type: Companion

Visiting the Plymouth Meeting area from April 16 - 18th.

For gentlemen who like their women pint sized 🌹

Hi, I'm Layla.

​Maybe it was fate that brought you here, or maybe it was simply by chance. Either way, I am glad that somehow we have crossed paths this way. Allow me to tell you a little bit about myself. I am not your average provider, I will not sell you a dream, and I absolutely refuse to show you a side of me that is not my authentic self. I am quirky, I am personable, and I will probably make you laugh throughout our entire session. I want you to find solace in me, I want to be someone who you come to when you need to get away from any obstacles and stress that life has thrown your way. I understand you. We all deserve a sanctuary and I hope that you can find that in me. You do not have to bring out your latest bottle of Chardonnay during our appointment, although I absolutely love the finer things in life, I am not materialistic whatsoever. All ask is that you be yourself. What music do you like? What is something that people often misunderstand about you? I truly believe that people meet for a reason, so since you are here, lets make it an experience to remember.

I never judge a book by its cover. Many people will look at others and create their own narrative, however, I believe that everyone is entitled to telling their own story. Here is mine: I am a college graduate with a degree in Criminal Justice. I went through life struggling with wanting to follow the guidlines that society has told me to follow in order to be successful, and wanting to embrace my sexuality and my passion for all things sensual. In the end I choose to live in my truth, and I am genuinely happy with the decision I have made. You will be able to feel the happiness behind my decision once you have a session with me. I emit positive energy. I grew up playing the violin and ballroom dancing, however my passion will always be poetry and writing. I absolutely love transmitting my thoughts onto paper and I always encourage my clients to get a journal and do the same.

Allow me to be someone you can discuss anything with. I enjoy discussing conspiracy theories, spirituality and politics. I enjoy hearing other peoples perspectives, and I respect their beliefs and expect the same courtesy.

I hope that you are intrigued enough to schedule an appointment with me, and I geuinely look forward to having you as a client. Come experience a session with a companion who is unapologetically and authentically herself.

Screening and a deposit is absolutely mandatory.

Bookings are only accepted through the booking form located on my website

w w w . MeetLaylaLorraine. c o m

See you soon!