Service Type: Companion

Hi loverssss

IM OFFICIALLY BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND 👀👅 🏆 👏🏼
Did you missss me? If we haven’t had the pleasure of meeting yet don’t miss out!! Nows your chance to finally see me 🥰🥰
I can’t wait to reunite with old faces and meet new ones this trip 💕💕
My names Emily (Em) and I’m a Upscale VIP Provider originally from San Diego with an impeccable reputation on every board site!! I’m 100% the real deal and the ultimate total package Socal playmate 😋
Im a classy girl with a rather naughty side!! You'll LOVE my ALL NATURAL Big spankable BOOTY, Jaw dropping CURVES, PRETTY Doll Face, LONG platinum blonde hair, Soft DDD's , Plump juicy lips, Tanned SoCal sun kissed skin, Firm Hourglass figure, & AMAZING personality that’s as bubbly as my Butt 🍑😍🥰

I have the looks, the skills and personality you’ve been dreaming about!! Come get lost with this California DREAMGIRL!! Don’t waist anymore time drooling over my pictures 🤤
have me all to yourself 😜

(702) 381-2831

THIS IS A RARE VISIT SO DON’T MISS ME THIS TRIP 🤗
👅💦
TREAT YOURSELF WITH THE BEST PLAYMATE IN TOWN 💋
MY SKILLS ARE UNMATCHED
I have a way of making you feel at ease instantly...almost like you've known me your whole life or at least wish you did!! I’m always dolled up, well groomed and love to greet you in my glamorous lingerie or dressed per request!! I ensure you that your experience with me is nothing less than electrifying. Not only will i leave you with a smile on your face, you be back for more sooner than you imagine 👅

I call R a t e s (central strip)
600 HR 800 90 min 1000 2HR
Extended dates available as well
Overnight or day outing 3k
Ask about Dinner & me for dessert 🧁
Longer appointments are always priority & much preferred!!
Why rush?? The options are endless what we can indulge in 😋😏🍹💕
👀👅 🏆🤤😉😘
VIDEO OPTION
Why not Capture our fun on camera? 📸🎥📱
VIDEO/PHOTOS
+200
TRUST ME YOU'LL WANT TO HAVE THIS MEMORY FOREVER💦😛🏆👸🏼😉🍭📹
Newbies must verify employment
+100 deposit cashapp or Venmo

Hooked yet ?
look no further choose
THE BESSST 🏆

(702) 381-2831
🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽

TO RESERVE YOUR TIME WITH ME
Send me a PM then follow with a text that includes your TNA handle desired appointment time & length 😊
(702) 381-2831
Text preferred!!

Take care of me & I’ll definitely take care of youuuu

**24 HR CANCELLATION POLICY**