Service Type: Companion

Name:  signal-2021-02-06-163511.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  73.3 KB

Etiquette

When reaching out, please make an introduction. Name, username, email and phone number please. It to communicate when I know who I'm talking to. Lol. Due to the overwhelming amount of inquiries I get, it is very difficult, and not really feasible to talk on the phone. I can talk if and when there is an opportunity. But, email and text are preferred.

Hygiene is important for all us. Let's all stay safe and fresh during these times. I have a standard of my own, if your hygiene is not up to standard, I will kindly ask that it is addressed. So that we can enjoy our moment.

Topics of Discussions

I am open, and love to chat about all kinds of topics! Please refer to my profile to see exactly which su***ects I am, and am not open to discussing. My profile is accurate. There are no exceptions. So, please do not ask for any.

Contact

Email is preferred. [email protected] I can, and do text if needed. Phone calls are hard to manage. But, I can and will talk if the opportunity is available. When reaching out, please open with your name, username, and email or text you'd like to be contacted at.

About Me

Hey everyone! I'm Alison Giselle, and new the board, but not new to providing. People describe me as fun, funny, outgoing, and a firecracker! Lol. Sorry if I seem shy at first, but I swear I'm not! Lol.

I'm open to all kinds of discussions! I think I'm great with conversing most topics here! I'm eager to please, and I love being treated nice. Being spoiled is fun too! I really like to look pretty, and dolled up. That feeling after a hot shower is just the best! I filled out my profile completely, so it should be able to answer most of your questions! I really look forward to all the fun I can have on here, and making a bunch of new friends!

Donations

🌷200 HH 💐 400 HR 🌹 800 2 HRS 🥀1000 3HRS 🏵2400 8 HR Overnight 🌸

Name:  IMG_20210413_104808_309.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  117.1 KB

Name:  signal-2021-03-18-135219.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  148.3 KB

Name:  signal-2021-03-18-135350.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  102.7 KB