Service Type: Companion

Hello TNA Daters, I am Casey with the extremely dangerous curves! I'm the kind of woman who creates a sense of excitement and anticipation on sight... With my luscious Hazel eyes, intoxicating smile & femininity. But don't be fooled- I'm far more bright, intelligent, positive and cheerful, with a deep sensuality that makes me appreciate things much more deeply than most. I have a relaxed, confident air, and will make you feel comfortable quickly. I'm lots of fun and more than a little interesting, exotic descent, My elegant company will be an experience to remember indeed. I have a big heart, and I'm all woman, in every way. Lets explore these new Horizon's Together shall we.

Thank you and can’t wait to meet you!

**CASEY PHILLIPS **

VISITING DOWNTOWN DENVER CO
Availability

TUES 4/27th - THURS 4/29th

Name:  caseyphillips 1.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  78.1 KB

Height: 5'3
Measurements: 32-24-33
Weight: 115
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Blonde
Nationality: White/American
Size: 7.5
Dislikes : Rude /Bad Hygiene/ Unsocial People
​Hobbies: Traveling & Wellness
Favorite Drink : Wine
Favorite Food: Italian
Education - Undergraduate
​Location - Miami, FL
P411 ID P352342
TER ID 357752

Name:  caseyphillips 4.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  85.0 KB

Name:  caseyphillips 2.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  77.0 KB

My appearance is always manicured from head to toe.

Also know I have a booking assistant and she will screen and pick up my calls/texts in order to have everything organized in reference to my schedule.

I do require a screening to be completed to all my new friends unless you were screened by her before then it will be an easier to see me.

" CO-Vid Consciousness "
Due to the pandemic, I'm very meticulous an have implemented specific safety restrictions for any & all parties involved, Please inquire for more details when booking . Thank you !!!

Thank you !
Casey Phillips
https://linktr.ee/CaseyPhillips
Text 516 350 057 Five
P411: P352342
TER ID: 357752
[email protected] Or [email]