Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Ad

↘️⬇️↙NEW N⭕⭕DS IN AD 📸COME MEET A BLUE EYED BEAUTY WHO LOVES WHAT SHES DOES&IS GOOD AT IT ❗Better than nuru MASSAGE hr➕TRUE COMPANION💗NO LOBBY IC

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5' 5"
    Body Type: Slim
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Hrs this wknd:WILL BE AT IC UNTIL 2PM SINDAY. LETS MEET!
    Ic open 7 days a week (early and late hrs as well now)
    65&over?disabled?military? Traveling far to meet me? Lmk at scheduling for a surprise💋

💚💛💜💙EVERYONE WELCOME HERE💙💜💛💚OC AVAILABLE

To book ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
    1. PM me here so I can verify who you are
    2. After pm ,please text or proton mail me and include username so I will send all details
    [email protected]
    3. Book a day & time you know you can make. I dont cancel appts and I do need 24 hr notice for cancel(see profile info )
    *I DONT DO REVIEW SPECIALS/MY REVIEWS ARE REAL*I SEND FULL MENU AFTER I CAN VERIFY &I ANSWER QUESTIONS; )
    💦BETTER THAN NURU MASSAGE HR 220*REPEAT GUESTS ENJOY 50$ OFF A TIMES 1 HR OR MORE )💋*MANSCAPING(ADD 20)/ BIRTHDAY SPECIALS ALL OF YOUR BIRTHDAY MONTH(bday visits are half off one hr or more)*MASSAGE*TRUE COMPANIONSHIP FROM A CARING LOVER*
    ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
    TIME SPENT:
    hh 200
    HR 350
    1.5 HRS 400
    2 HRS 450
    OVERNIGHTS AND SPECIALTY APPTS AVAILABLE *ASK AFTER VERIFICATION *
    *PREBOOK NOW TO ENSURE WE CAN MEET THIS WEEKEND💋SEE NEW PICS ADDED TODAY...
    *I HAVE A SHIRT THAT SAYS I EAT ASS*I LOVE THAT SHIRT*
    🔥LETS WARM UP IN BED TOGETHER ❤I SEEK FUN LOVING FANS OF EVERYTHING SEXY /I LOVE MUTUAL INTERACTION
    👅COME SEE WHAT THE TONGUE TALK IS ALL ABOUT💋FROM THE TIME YOU WALK IN , TO THE TIME YOU WALK OUT,I WILL TAKE LIFES CARES AWAY

♥️See my profile & 5⭐reviews, to better know I'm the perfect fit for you. After I can verify you are more than welcome to ask questions as well.
    *I HAVE EVERYTHING WE NEED @IC(DRINKS AND BEERS AND SNACKS AND WE CAN EVEN ORDER IN)
    🚿before and or after on my time⏱I do not set a timer(that's not enjoyable)

*free b.e.m. masks@ic*
    *33%of all visits goes to help those in need in my community and others who may be in need as well*if you are in need please pm me and I'll see what I can do to get you groceries and other basic needs *I also still accept food(non perishable),clothing,hygeine,blankets,coats,and all other needs at ic space*I may be able to pick up as well if you have donations you need rid of that may help others*
    Last edited by Blueeyedmassuce; 04-17-2021 at 11:22 AM.

+ Reply to Ad