Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

🌮🥒final day to spend some time with a highly reviewed provider at private incall🌮🥒specials for the long slow kiss friendly fellas today🌮🥒

Hair color: Alternative
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 9"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: DD Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

🌮🥒LONG SLOW TAKE OUR TIME DATE SPECIALS 🌮🥒

SOME FUN SHORTER DATES WITH SOME NEW FRIENDS YESTERDAY WAS A LOT OF FUN...BUT WANT TO SLOW THINGS DOWN TODAY...JADE LOVES TO KISS AND TAKE HER TIME...SO TODAYS SPECIALS ARE FOR YOU LONG DATE FELLAS!!!

90 ONLY 250
    2H ONLY 300
    FINAL ON ONLY 400!!! (THIS IS A STEAL)

H NEW CLIENT FULL MENU SAMPLER ONLY 240!

H TOTAL WORSHIP WITH A #1 BRAIN DOCTOR ONLY 200

If you don't know what I mean by worship then read my reviews, it is pretty clear where and what I am AMAZING at worshipping, been getting a lot of guys not knowing what I mean by that? Ummmmmm where would you LIKE to be worshipped? EXACTLY! JADE IS YOUR GIRL FOR WHATEVER THE ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION IS FOR YOU...PERIOD!

Attachment 1456116

Hey Tacoma! I am going to be hosting a really nice private in call in Tacoma near PLU until Friday ONLY! Come spend some time with a talented, experienced, highly reviewed provider whose menu ONLY has ONE NO! This sexy MILF loves to please and spoil you rotten!!! Check out my reviews, only a few appts available per day!

Attachment 1456118
    VERY NICE DISCREET PRIVATE INCALL-NO HOTEL!!!

⚒⚒IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN ME BEFORE PLEASE SEND PM WITH PHONE NUMBER BEFORE TEXTING ME....NO CALLS PLEASE...THANKS⚒⚒

Attachment 1456119
    GOT MILF? EXPERIENCE HAS ITS PERKS 4 SURE

🏥🏥AS ALWAYS FIRST RESPONDER/MILITARY DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE🏥🏥

Attachment 1456120
    THE WORD REFLEX DOES NOT EXIST HERE

Attachment 1456121
    UP FOR A SPIN THROUGH THE EASTERN BLOCK?

Attachment 1456122
    WISH I KNEW WHERE THOSE PANTIES ENDED UP? LOL

Attachment 1456123
    INSATIABLE, KINKY, TALENTED, AND 100% DOWN

I HAVE CANCELED SOME TOUR DATES DUE TO LESS INTEREST THAN WARRANTS THE INVESTMENT OF MY PRICIER INCALL LOCATIONS...SO NEXT TACOMA INCALL WITH ME IS THE WEEK OF MAY 17 AND WILL BE EVERY 3 TO 5 WEEKS...OUTCALLS AND OTHER DATE ALTERNATIVES AVAILABLE MOST ANYTIME, PLEASE INQUIRE!!!💋🥒🌮
    Last edited by PUNK_ROCK_MILF; 04-22-2021 at 07:46 AM.

+ Reply to Ad