💥65&OVER?MILITARY? DISABLED? LET ME KNOW AT TIME OF SCHEDULING. I HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU 💋
#girlfriendtype#hotmom#ikissďindependent#makeup/perfumefree
*BIRTHDAY VISITS HALF OFF ALL HR OR MORE TIMES*MANSCAPING AVAILABLE (ADD 20)💗COME EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE💗SEE REVIEWS💗
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
To book :
1. PM me here. I am newbie friendly, with alt VERIFICATION, so add me to your tdl if you cant get through sending a regular msg.
2. Text or proton mail me(after you pm me here) and dont forget to include username so I will reply 💋
[email protected]
3. Book a day and time you know you can make. I do require 24 hr notice to cancel a appt so please be sure. If we book ,I will be there and ready early in case you arrive early( I dont cancel visits)

#bday fetish celebrations? Bday visits are half off all visits one hr or more
💦BETTER THAN NURU MASSAGE HR: 220💦(FOLLOW AD INSTRUCTIONS AND FIRST MASSAGE HR IS JUST 200$)
❌❌❌
TIME SPENT
hh 200
HR 350
1.5 HRS 400
2HRS 450
OVERNIGHTS AND SPECIAL APPTS AVAILABLE (ASK)
*MANSCAPING AVAILABLE*ADD 20*NO WAX*
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐(I DONT DO REVIEW SPECIALS SO MY REVIEWS ARE ALL REAL &#128536❣I SEND MORE INFO AFTER YOU PM ME HERE AND I CAN VERIFY❣I ALSO ANSWER QUESTIONS SO YOU KNOW IF IM THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU❣
👚I HAVE A SHIRT THAT SAYS I EAT ASS*I LOVE THAT SHIRT*3️⃣new hh options*
WHATS YOUR DREAM FETISH? SCHOOLGIRL? NAUGHTY MOM? SMOKING?PANTY HOSE? FOOT FETISH? THE LIST IS AMAZING AND NEVER ENDING...
*Prebook now for 7 days a week no lobby IC(perfect location off of i5,405,167,right down the hill from the airport&right by southcenter mall)*Daily spots are limited so I'm never tired(need my recharge time
*I have costumes & lots of fun new things*
🌍ALL ARE WELCOME💜💙💚♥️♿
💛FULL SAFETY VISITS AVAILABLE IF YOU PREFER💛
TRY THE BETTER THAN NURU MASSAGE HR TO START IF YOU ARE A BIT SHY. ITS A GREAT WAY TO MEET OF YOU ARE SHY

WOULD YOU LIKE TO PAMPER MY FEET?SHOULD WE GO GET PEDICURES TOGETHER?

*33%of all visits goes to help those in need in my community and others who may be in need as well*if you are in need please pm me and I'll see what I can do to get you groceries and other basic needs *I also still accept food(non perishable),clothing,hygeine,blankets,coats,and all other needs at ic space*I may be able to pick up as well if you have donations you need rid of that may help others*