Service Type: Companion

Always a B-Day/Military discount. See my bottom section .... (of my AD, you 😉🤭dirty-minded boys, you)❣️Heehee

Thank you for being so amazing, guys.❤️️❤️️

60 min 250
1.5 hour 370
2 hour 475
* SPECIAL for EVERYONE, ➡️8 hour all day/evening 1500 NOW 1100

*I'm only able to come to your place, if you see me for at least a 30 minute time or longer. Also, depending on where you are, there may or may not be a reasonable outcall fee for extra time & travel expenses.*

•I am an outstanding and sensual dancer. I include this with our play time together. (unless you don't want that LOL).
• I also specialize in supremely therapeutic shoulder, back, leg, neck, etc., etc., rubs. I also include this with our private fun time together, unless you do not wish.

•Step 1: Send me a P.M. (private message) through here. I need this to verify your TNA handle. Include your references in the P.M., if you don't have a few acknowledged reviews here.
•Step 2: Text me at (503) Seven98-Two33Five after you have PM'd me. That way I know I have a P.M waiting, and which P.M. is you. 🤗

I truly look forward to meeting you. I sincerely love ❤️ my gentlemen, and it's my honor to be your choice for a great time today.

Thank you, PHONE ☎️️ (503) 79ATE -2THREETHREE5

•••Birthday/Military and former military discounts. Must show proof. Bdays must be w/in 1week of the date. No exceptions•••
10 off a 15min
20 off a 30 min
30 off a 1 hr
40 off a 90 min
50 off a 2 hr
And 100 off an all day or all night 8 hr