Your Secret Trans Therapist in the North End

Hair color: Red
    Eyes: Gray
    Height: 5' 8"
    Body Type: Athletic
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Hi, I'm Lauren, I'm Fit, smart, funny, talkative and fun to spend time with. My patients come to see me to escape from the routine, and they leave in a relaxed mood, that is what I'm here for, and I'm here for you. When we spend time together you will always be the center of my attention. I am professional, and good at what I do.

Name:  4-28 LR 3 Website (2).jpg
Views: 418
Size:  101.2 KB

I will have some incall dates over the next few weeks, so I will have some availability, I'm now booking for 4-30. I know I have some friends in the north end, and I've been hearing from more of you down around the Seattle area, so I hope to meet some of you, and as you know I always make the best of our time spent together. I am always up for making new friends, so feel free to contact me if you'd like to spend some quality time getting to know each other, or maybe just stop by on your lunch break. I love coffee dates, walks, good conversation, and I also enjoy being pampered.
    Name:  3-27 OMD 10-3 (2).jpg
Views: 4386
Size:  0

I am pre-op Transgender, so if you've always been curious please inquire to see what I am about. I am very passable out on the town, I love to catch men looking twice at me, and I always smile back
    Name:  2-8 OMD edits #2 Website.jpg
Views: 691

Bring me a donut and coffee and we can talk about a date! I also have awesome reviews.

Donations? Tell me how much time you'd like to spend with me and we can talk. I start at 120 roses for a private one on one therapy session. Having a stressful week? Let me help

Name:  2-16 TNA Downsize.jpg
Views: 1538

You can contact me through the TNAboard PM, or through my website http://laurenred.com/
    So leave your contact info, board name, references, and I will get back to you. Do take note that I am always booked up by the day I have an incall, so last minute attempts for an appointment usually aren't considered. I do not check my phone when I have company, I'd rather pay attention to you

Text Is Best 8am to 10pm Be Respectful 360-333-5619

I can't wait to meet you!
    And I love to chat, so I hope you're not in a hurry

Kisses.....Lauren
    Name:  2-9 edits #5 (2).jpg
Views: 9099
    Name:  1-2 OMD edits #1small.jpg
Views: 7836
    Last edited by Lauracurlyred; 04-29-2021 at 12:40 PM.

+ Reply to Ad