Service Type: Companion

TEXT ME SAYING I WOULD LIKE TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT OR I WILL NOT REPLY !

I want to get to know you I want to know what makes you tick. Why are you here? What was the last movie that you watched? have you ever been with two women at once? Tell me something that happened recently that embarrased you. Do you have any advice you can give me about coping with raising not one, not two but three teenagers?

Those of you that know me have heard me say, " In my personal as well as professional life, I love to follow instructions!" Can you teach me something? Inside the bedroom? Outside?

Do you like my outfit? What do you think of my hair?

Its a cruel cold world out there gentleman, and sometimes I feel like I am barely hanging on. Trying to raise these kids, trying to finally finish this degree! what are you working on? What are your goals?

36DDDD, size 8/10. New to this, insecure as any woman on the street. You all have been so kind. I've loved so much how when I have been adjusting my curtains to give us privacy, the men that I see haven't been able to help themselves and have grabbed and jiggled my ass. It makes my cheeks a little red and I wonder for a second if theres too much jiggle but deep down inside, I am flattered.

When I have been a little shy, admittedly, taking off my clothes and revealing a body that before this, very few men have seen , I have gotten so much reassurance. Its wonderful to not have to be perfect even though I get told all of the time that I am.

I apologize, nervously, for my pre- surgery body. You tell me the tummy tuck and butt lift is unneccessary, but is it really? Its hard to believe when everyone keeps telling me I have the most beautiful breasts they have even encountered.

I love your hands on me.

You love my hands on you.

Last week someone called me a healer, called me a therapist!

I almost cried!

I am blessed to spend this time with you, us both taking pit stops on our journeys.

I want to see you again, I want the updates on what you are struggling with.

Send me pictures throughout the week

You KNOW I will!

HH$275
HOUR$375

Tips Are Always Welcome
I Work 10:00am to 12:00am Midnight
If you Request Me after Midnight it will be an additional charge of $150 deposit Required

503-901-3817

YOU MUST TEXT WITH "I WOULD LIKE TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT ". I DO NOT RESPOND TO RANDOM TEXTS Name:  FaceApp_1607923180316.jpg
Views: 10475
Size:  0Name:  FaceApp_1596420247864.jpg
Views: 10427
Size:  0Name:  FaceApp_1596591874192.jpg
Views: 10428
Size:  0Name:  1610057773913.jpg
Views: 10425
Size:  0Name:  20201203_192447.jpg
Views: 9059
Size:  0Name:  FaceApp_1612493524766.jpg
Views: 9103
Size:  0Name:  FaceApp_1612383631994.jpg